What a day. I promised a dozen posts, and got the last one up at 11:59 PST. Could have had it up 30 minutes earlier, but was trying to be choosy in a music choice that turned out to be limited to one — as I had my mind set on a particular song I've been enjoying lately.
So, for reference, here are the posts in chronological order.
- Parents: Stop Killing Your Children Slowly
- Epidemic Influenza and Vitamin D
- Spoiled & Pampered Animals
- Traveling: The Perfect Time to Fast
- Low & Slow Wins Again
- "U.S. Weight, Lifestyle and Diet Trends, 1970- 2007"
- Vitamin D Deficiency and Type 1 Diabetes
- Melanoma, Sun, and Its Synthetic Defeat (Sunscreen)
- Vitamin D Deficiency and All Cancer
- Dad Makes It a Little Easier
- LSD Chicken
- Self Indulgence — In The End
There you are. Oh, but wait!. Do you know how to cook bacon properly? It's an essential skill. Frankly, I like the fatty bits, and I never put the bacon on paper towels or pat off the drippings. It goes straight onto the plate, fingers get involved, and the fat ends up in my mouth.
But here's what's essential about that: low heat. Patience. Forget the form of the bacon, it just tastes way better and that's plenty. I always cook on low heart, plus just a touch clockwise.