This may not be for everyone, and it’s pretty long, but take a look if you like.
I was asked to speak at this year’s convention in Orlando, Florida, in July and the video has just come out on YouTube. I believe it’ll be promoted on The 21 Convention site around December 8 or so, so this is like a sneak preview. The presentation itself goes a bit over and hour and then there’s a Q&A. Here’s what I cover, all from a human animal evolutionary perspective and in the context of young men in their 20s:
- General precepts of the human animal and our current domestication in The Zoo Human that underlies all manner of dysfunction
- Who am I and what’s my story
- The Paleo / Primal Diet
- What to eat and what not to eat
- Learn to become a competent cook
- When to eat and when not to eat (Intermittent Fasting)
- High, moderate or low carb
- Health benefits of Real Food combined with Intermittent Fasting (Autophagy)
- Ditching mind creating fantasies that induce unearned guilt and shame that underly actions that work against your well being
- Evolutionary social hierarchies vs. centralized, authoritarian hierarchies
- Non-exclusivity in male / female relationships
Interestingly, almost all of the Q&A focussed on the latter, social aspects of the presentation.
Oh, yea, and I gave the presentation barefoot.