“Healthy” is a Hydra-Headed Word (Part 1, the Rant)

Hydra, or Lernaean Hydra, from Greek Mythology is a symbol for intractable problems and solutions. Too many heads. Thanks, Hercules—for killing it. Too bad this wise Greek lesson was never learned—while all the while, Greece has been destroyed over three millennia and is arguably at its worst. Question: destroyed over its philosophical pioneering, or over the force that has been applied by democratic enforcers over centuries? Democracy?

"Two many cooks spoil the soup."

Everyone has a different physical brain. ...Different neuron networks grown in the womb and at early age; different life experience, environment, trouble and strife ('wife', for my Brit rhyming slang friends). ...Every single person on planet Earth is different, not only physically, but mentally.

We are at least enough alike we can socialize, because that's the kind of animals we are; but we're also enough alike, but different, we can get perturbed and then use means at our disposal to attempt to force everyone not exactly like us, so as to impose our unique values on everyone else. Why do we do that? Best guess: to sit or lay and masturbate in peace or adulation.

It's so messy. They call it an election. I call it an erection. Is there a material difference?

I said in the last post that I think every voter is pathetic. They are, even all of of my family...who will go crawl & vote. Zero reservations about that: pathetic and embarrassing and I wish I could disassociate in such times. I used to be pathetic myself. But I didn't like feeling that I was just trying to be part of the big mob who gets to dominate the small mob. Smaller or even bigger mobs of pathetic voters aren't really hurting me. If it gets personal up front, then just blow out brains and take your chances.

Just: do it yourself.

Quit voting for others to blow out brains, imprison, and fine and seize from others for you and your tender, unique proclivities. Quit being such whores. In time, you can get comfortable with the idea.

Blow out brains on your own time. Imprison on the weekend.

What if you had to do it all yourself? What if you had to take a person's life away by yourself—either by prison or a death sentence? What if you had to take a mother away from her child—even though a bad mother in your eyes—for his or her entire young life?

What if you had to get out of your house and car and go do that by yourself? Would you? No. You would not. Then why do you vote for it happening by proxy over and over and over, as you pathetic voters do? Voting makes you lose the morals, the character, the humanity that your parents instilled in you—or was that for absolutely nothing, as I'm coming to believe? (Except for the smart ones like myself who discovered the worth, even though parents were seemingly just regurgitating?)

Your parents did an end run around natural evolution and formation, and why? ...Oh, there's an Erection! Look—who doesn't appreciate a strong erection?! It's exciting and everyone gets to argue about who goes in chains and who gets to be free, who goes in the cannibal pot and who gets to feast—or gets to suck the cock. ...Hey, can I get another cocktail?

Pathetic? You bet your ass. I heard that shit first hand. They didn't think I was paying attention at 8-10 and 12 years old. They all failed in that. Now you all fail because, I remember everything, explicitly. That's how it goes. Perhaps it was the High Life. Everyone was seduced in the 60s and 70s. It had not come to a head.

Now, you love your politicians more, the most. They are your parent and grandparent surrogates, now.

You pathetic voters. Your parents taught you about erections and voting and civil bullshit this, and civil bullshit that; but so now, they'll eventually suffer and die in old age because their time is past—so lets's get on with being whores. Forget about about what they taught us. There are Erections. You have your charge: erections in perpetuity. Yes, your parents were shortsighted. They'll never compete in a nursing home with the next erection. You have potentially millions of people to be forced to your will and make your masturbation fantasies better.

Back way back, family was way more important. Now, family is by a long shot not so important. I still remember the '68 election returns on Teevee (Humphrey v Nixon). It was a bit of a night, barely noticed. Now? It's months. But hey, the "mosy important erection in history" only happens once every four years. There's that.

...You vote simply because you're too pussy and too coward to go do it yourself. I, simply,  just don't want to impose myself beyond: "hey man, you're fucked up," so I don't vote. If I'm going to be an imposition or thorn in the side of another person, then I'm  just going to go for it and take chances (I just did that, BTW: neighbors are moving out as a result: they would not police their yard of dogshit. I went in, cleaned it myself (30 piles) and instead of thanks, got attitude—a story for another day).

But you vote, pathetics, and you vote for a very simple reason: it's paid for collectively and as such you get to spread out the cost collectively (voting is cheap shit and even the cost of voting is paid for). That's right: you're cheap bastards, too, unwilling to pay your own way. You just want the Big House, Two Nice Cars, right? Am I right? You know I'm right, you pathetic voters, so willing and at the bit to get others to pay your way or, feeling productive, "getting back" what "you put in." (You don't even know the scam).

You never put anything in, not a penny. Everything that went to be a part of "the system" was taken from you by force. Don't make yourself even more pathetic by saying "I paid in." You did not. Had it not been forced, you would not have paid in and the fact that you spout that bullshit just proves how pathetically pussy you are. If you're old too fucking bad. I saw this when I was 30, and I'm almost 52, now. Will not be whining. Sorry. Go get it back by force, as it was taken from you. The pussy route is to vote to force others to perpetrate the theft.

You can't do anything about it, other than to not vote. Ever.

What would happen if they held an erection and nobody showed up?

If you want someone dead, kill them yourself. You want someone jailed, then catch and maintain them in bondage yourself. You pathetic voters: you just want others to do your dirty work. How about get your hearts clean, embrace that all others have lives to lead. If they cross you by force, blow their brains out.

It's so weird, to me, how I grew up vs. what I observe now. Back then, people voted too, but it was in such an administrative context; where now, people seem to wish the government to do literally everything for them. It gets to the point where wiping ones' ass can't be far off. So for those morons in comments who harp on about "practicalities," there's one: Who's ass are you going to wipe when stink comes to nose?

...The word "healthy" is so much in the same realm. I rarely ever use it. I generally hate the word. I'll detail more later.

Update: OK, laf, this post surely did get off track. I got going in a rant and just couldn't stop. So now I'll do a Part 2 to get to what I wanted to in the first place.

Comments

1. A.B. Dada says:

I always give people the following speech:

1. Don’t vote, even in condo association meetings. These are bad people running for any office.
    2. If you must vote, vote for the non-incumbent, preferably the non-incumbent who has never had that office before. Turn-over is the best way to screw with lobbyists (even at the local level).
    3. Watch the bad things the person you voted for do, and then remember that the next time an election happens.

Change is only made individual to individual. Groups change nothing, all they do is create bureaucracy and waste. Voting is the mandate that accepts the waste, the crimes in “our” name.

2. ladysadie1 says:

It’s a big, huge pile of horse shit, and people think voting will release a magical pony (or unicorn) if they dig to the bottom of it.

3. Blitzkrieg says:

You Americans are funny cause you think the choice between two sides of the same coin that is plutocracy means “voting”.

Now, that doesn’t mean that I am complaining. Because all things considered, I count myself pretty blessed compared to 90% of the other sheep who inhabit earth and live in varying degrees of poverty, sickness and hunger.

And being the empathic sheep that I am, I can empathize even with the pigs. Who are, like everyone knows, just this little bit more equal. They realized somewhere in history that we sheeps are just more productive and generally easier to handle when given the illusion that we can vote.

It doesn’t even matter if we get to vote between shit or feces, excrement or manure because the simple fact that we get to vote between it makes us happy. And somehow, by the act of voting, we incorporate it and make it part of themselves and then oftentimes even defend it against hell itself. We also think that having the “right” to vote between fecal matter and stool means liberty and freedom and democracy.

“Voting” as a psychological instrument of taking influence on and controlling people is quite thoroughly researched and tested as it is now the No.1 choice of control mechanism in the world. And it’s only working so well because it gives people what they want. Nobody wants the truth. Everything we sheep want is to vote. Voting gives the illusion of choice. It lets us feeling as being proactive not like these lazy non-voters who let others decide over their destiny. No, we voters are men and women of deeds not petty words.

Voting rids us people of our responsibility while it simultaneously lets us believe it is the other way round. And voting makes feel us important, because in order to vote, you have to have an informed opinion of the matter at hand. And everybody knows that opinions are like assholes. And last not least, how cute is it to hear fucking moron A discuss “politics” with fucking moron B and justify and defend their “choice” against each other? I wouldn’t want to miss this during election time because it gives me a feeling of importance and grandeur as one of few who are no longer blinded by such petty considerations. As someone who has seen the wizard behind the curtain. :-)

Richard, consider this. In the current paradigm you are quite a top feeder. Voting is part of that paradigm. At the moment at least. So maybe you can see it as what it while you enjoy your iPhone for which some poor negro slaves dig half naked in the dirt to get the rare earth metals needed for its construction. Google “Congo’s Bloody Coltan” if you would like to know more about that. So all things considered maybe voting is not such a bad thing after all. Because people who don’t have the “right” to vote are people who the pigs aren’t afraid of any more. That means that slaves are openly treated as such which is rather ugly.

• Blietzkrieg, “Voting is part of that paradigm”.
      Nope, that’s the illusion. Nothing would be any different if those of us top feeders didn’t vote. Why? Evidence. No matter how ‘we’ have voted in the past, we get the same results/trends, with minor changes in dressing.
      -’Taxes’ (theft) always increase, though they sometimes change what they Call a tax or disguise it in consumer sales, and then there are large single thefts aka ‘bailouts’ ;
      -foreign policy (wars on foreign soil, almost always with the cynical pretext of liberating others),
      -military expenses, not just directly to the forces and in appropriations but to all the ever-increasing range of military-related services companies,
      -subsidies to even the most profitable industries, and even the ones that have No Choice but to “keep jobs here”, seeing as they can’t exactly move the damn oil wells
      ….and the list goes on.
      Big money, getting bigger, at ‘our’ expense and the expense of our health. Centralized power, getting bigger. Death and destruction in ‘our’ name, continues.
      So no, voting has nothing to do with this ‘top-feeder’ paradigm
      (dubious term, btw, but I’m taking it at what I’m inferring is it’s Economic face-value, since you’re comparing against abject poverty and open brutality).
      The reason we are ‘top-feeders’ is because, together with other cultural/historical forces, we’ve had historically abundant resources Coupled with the brilliant production-management system of services/bread/circuses that increase productivity and keep the producers very well subdued and ignorant.
      You see, the pigs aren’t afraid of ‘us’ either. They don’t need to be.

• “while you enjoy your iPhone for which some poor negro slaves dig half naked in the dirt to get the rare earth metals needed for its construction.”

Oh go fuck off, I could spend a half hour Googling to make you feel guilty about any number of things you enjoy in modern life.

I’m sure you wrote your last comment on a stone tablet and figured some non-oppressed way to get it uploaded.

I hate mutherfucking liar hypocrites like you. And fuck the slaves. The word went out over 150 years ago and if they want to be slaves, then fine. I don’t give a shit. It’s not my responsibility to help every fucking retard in the world.

• Blitzkrieg says:

“I hate mutherfucking liar hypocrites like you”

Wow, you sometimes really come across like an uneducated idiot ranter. Maybe you were drunk again?

Besides, you don’t understand me at all. I didn’t want to make anyone feel guilty. It’s just pure idiocy to rant about part of a system, which includes voting (a thing completely working as intended), whose beneficiary you clearly are.

You pick one thing to vent your drunken anger while discounting everything else. All the bad things like corruption, greed and so on are part of humanity. Voting is just the right thing to do for the people on top to let us unwashed masses believe we have a say in something. It’s just stupid to rant against voting and shows that you don’t understand that it is completely a good thing if viewed from the perspective of the people who let us vote.

• “if viewed from the perspective of the people who let us vote.”

Laf.

Thank God for small favors.

4. ladysadie1 says:

“sheeps are just more productive and generally easier to handle when given the illusion that we can vote”

Yes, and the ones that want that Are Sheep. They won’t and can’t understand the rest of what you have said.

5. I was sick a few weeks ago, which happens every two years or so, turns out I had just exercised myself into the ground. But the cancer industry being what it is I first managed to convince myself that I had both testicular cancer and prostate cancer at the same damn time, I was thinking “Lance Armstrong except they also have to excavate my asshole.”

So there I was thinking if I’m lucky I may keep one testicle but I probably would never get an erection again on account of they were going to have to excavate my asshole, if things got out of hand maybe they would take two testicles and I would live the rest of my life as a eunich. Needless to say I have spent the ensuing weeks making sure the damned thing still works.

But the point is that the fear of dying of some horrifying disease is an INDUSTRY, billions of dollars are riding on your fear of having something cut off or cut out, whether it is breasts or testicles or prostate. And billions of dollars are poured into AWARENESS campaigns as if we didn’t know that at some point if we live long enough the doctors are going to want to open you up and cut something out. And the point of the AWARENESS is to create business for the INDUSTRY.

So getting back to the “HEALTHY” thing, healthy is not fearing that I am going to wind up in a hospital while they cut off my balls, everything else is gravy. And the path to getting “HEALTHY” is to tune out 99.99% of everything I see or hear in the media regarding health.

6. ladysadie1 says:

Rob, I am very sorry for the ordeal you have have had, but do you ever wonder why the “race” is for the “cure” rather than the cause?

• Amy Haines says:

Fuck, ladiesadie, that’s brilliant. Next time someone asks me to donate to their race for a cure I’m going to ask them that question.

I did exactly ONE Komen race, several years ago. I raised some money, ran my 5-K, and had an overall good time, but the rah-rah feeling and empty moments of remembrance had the feel of being over-engineered. The event was huge, too, held at Bristol Meyers Squibb campus in Princeton NJ – one of the largest Komen events in the country. The millions of dollars that event cost (and it happens there every year) astounds me. I do wonder how much BMS gets back in research grants for being so noble as to loan out there gorgeous grounds for charity once a year.

• ladysadie1 says:

Amy, the connections between the profits from chasing a cure and the pharmaceutical companies are numerous. We all get sucked in to the philanthropic ideals of helping others, but it is “Bread and Circus” and we are tricked into ignoring the cause.

• Amy Haines says:

and don’t forget shamed into giving donations…at least many are. I am not. I will walk right past the kids collecting money for their sports teams, and I don’t buy girl scout cookies (for my health as much as my disagreement with the Scouts as a “beneficial” organization for young girls).

Sound harsh? Especially for the little kids? Guess what, I did my share of can shaking as a kid. Know what the money usually goes towards? An end of season pizza party or McDonald’s after games. There is plenty of money flowing through kids sports organizations to get all the uniforms and equipment they need, and parents and local business donation make up for any shortcomings.

Is there anything for which people will not use kids, puppies, or cancer victims to gin up extra cash?

• Who watched Sunday Football, all the guys running around in pink?

I so loath all the politics surrounding it, I don’t give a shit, anymore. I don’t give a shit about prostrate cancer, either, but at least guys have some dignity. Women, in general, have almost none, anymore, and that’s bad. If women have not dignity, we are all lost.

• As someone whose mom died of breast cancer, you’d think I’d be a pink-flag waver, but many are surprised to find me indifferent to the CAUSES WE ALL SHOULD CARE ABOUT!

I def think back in the day something like HIV-awareness was necessary b/c it took a while to figure out what the hell was going on, but since then I think it’s a drum that’s been pounded enough. We know how to prevent the virus for the most part, but there’s still no cause OR cure, despite billions spent.

The reason why cancer is so frustrating is that aside from unlucky genetics/anomalies, we know the behaviors and causes of some types of cancer–people just aren’t willing to combat a government that subsidizes foods that are killing us, or they don’t want to self-police their own behaviors. Just my abridged, two-cent-rent!

• It’s the slowest race in history that’s for sure. Two things I have given up on, the race for the cure and peace in the middle east. Crap that has been beaten to death in the media for decade after decade, and I’m supposed to care.

They should have to face a deadline, you’ve got two years to finish the race, if you haven’t found a cure by then your organization is required to disband.

• Cancer must has excellent PR firm. It get ton of publicity! I can no even wipes my ass without toilet tissue be sponsor by cancer. They no stopping until everyone properly terrified. Heart attack and erectile dysfunction better get busy.

• Amy Haines says:

Cow, even if weren’t for beef, heavy cream, butter (all the ‘gifts of the cow’ as my mom says), I would love you.

• And Cow love you. I has much more exciting gift for you, yes?

7. mr Dave says:

I’m convinced now. That’s it. I’m in. You had me at the ninth pathetic.

Anyone know where I can get a few tons of steal, and some concrete in South Jersey. I need to ERECT a bridge tonight. Wouldn’t make sense to, you know, use the one the government built. I gotta make it over the Delaware river in the morning. Gotta do it myself, and I better get started.

This is fervor. Raw, unadulterated, unsophisticated, ape shit, looney tunes.

Was it over when the German’s bombed Pearl Harbor?!!! Germans….? Leave him alone he’s on a roll.
    Free the fucking animal.

• Karen W. says:

The government didn’t build the bridge. They stole money from people and used that money to pay other people to build the bridge.

• I’m in, with the provision that the tax exempt status trickles down. :)

Seriously, I echo much in that article. I still can’t believe what a difference 20% weight reduction is. I still can’t believe how light it feels when I pick it up. Fast, and the camera smokes. I can take pics of good quality in virtual darkness, without the flash.

8. SteamboatOperator says:

Let’s play a game of “what if?” shall we?

Assume the American populace suddenly gets it – they all refuse to vote. Let’s take it a step further though, let’s say the majority come to their complete senses about the supposed oppressive nature of government as a whole and shun it. Then what? How does American society proceed?

This naturally leads to a discussion of anarchy and it being a reality. Are we ready for that? Will we ever be? Has anyone ever been? Ideally Richard, what what you like to happen in this or any other country post-government. Do you for a second think this is or will ever be a possibility? Why or why not?

I’m quite fond of the idea of anarchism, but at the same time I can’t fathom it ever coming to fruition. I’m thoroughly convinced the overwhelming majority of people are too stupid for it. Without some sort of imposed order the sheep will panic, and history has taught us exactly what happens when said panic ensues.

• “Then what?”

I don’t know. I don’t engage in fortune telling.

“How does American society proceed?”

Don’t know that either. But if they can’t advance, then perhaps it’s time for humanity to go extinct.

I don’t care. It’s none of my business. Only my own life is my business and I’m always willing to take my chances if I’m no “beneficiary” of stuff stolen from others.

What more can I say?

• SteamboatOperator says:

-_______-

God dammit Richard, you’re no fun.

Anyone else want to take a crack at it?

• SteamboatOperator,
        I think you may have answered your own questions in the first paragraph.
        If the majority came to it’s senses and realized the oppressive nature of government and so for this reason didn’t vote, it means they are acting according to their reasoning, they are being rational. Done. It’s over. A peaceful transition to anarchy just happened.
        Too neat? :)
        O.k., the longer version :
        Do you imagine that rational people will be rational when it comes to voting and irrational everywhere else?! By definition that would make them irrational, btw. So they would not be likely to reject voting In Order to reject oppression.
        __Irrational people do not reject voting for it’s ‘wrongness’, only someone who can reason-out the wrongness would do so.
        Sure, all kinds of people don’t vote even now, eg. the lazy, the defeated, the disenfranchised etc, but you just said to go ahead and assume that the Majority actually chose not to vote for the reason that voting supports oppression. Well then, that same majority is not going to be living by oppressive means in other aspects of their lives either.
        So it comes down to : anarchy Will happen If rationality spreads.
        I don’t have a crystal ball to tell you if rationality will indeed spread, but it does seem to follow along the line of human social evolution, the last big step having been the recognition of natural human rights, part of the enlightenment.
        Imagine how weird, how Unrealistic, how very Impractical it seemed to Europeans a couple of hundred years ago when those crazy Americans thought to create a government ‘of the people’ -what, those same illiterate, violent, unwashed masses that, it was thought, had to be kept under control by kings and armies? Surely, people are too stupid to govern themselves? ;)

• Gordon Shannon says:

Maybe people are so stupid because other people continue trying to enforce ‘order’ on them. Such as the ‘order’ of public education. Or the ‘order’ of drug laws. Or perhaps the ‘order’ of safety regulations. But I don’t want to get too side-tracked with specific kinds of ‘order’ – the main point is the matter of enforcement. How – or more aptly, why – do you think people will become more rational and intelligent where force is the primary tool of social change? Whether in education, the economy, family, marriage, safety, redress of wrongs, or whatever, force is the go-to method of choice. Until the principle of force is abandoned, humans will not become more rational.

But in the spirit of your post, which asked for answers, I’ll give a brief idea of how to put this into practice. I say force has to go first. The obvious response is: but doesn’t that presuppose rationality, so how do we increase that? Surely we need to use force to achieve the goal? Not so. First, there are already rational people. They should consistently abandon force. They should then encourage the abandonment of force, and all habits and neuroses that lead to its use – hence Richard’s post on voting. Next, and more specifically, force should be abandoned socially in specific areas. For instance, parents can stop using force on their children. Governments, of all levels, can stop using force in specific areas. Whether this is a state government abandoning certain regulations or the federal government abandoning torture, every end to the use of force is a victory. As force continues to decrease in various areas of life, rationality will be able to increase. This will be partly by necessity, and partly by choice. By necessity, because sans government deploying force on your behalf, you will have to become more rational to achieve your goals.

Finally, this is the work of centuries, if not millenia, not one election cycle. Rousseau said it best when he said “I write for the future.” Sure, some people will get it now, but the kind of rational world Richard, myself, and others envision requires a kind of social transformation the likes of which has not been seen since the advent of socialism. It was the last major social ideology that I can think of, and we’re pretty much still living with its effects now. It takes time, and it proceeds in stages. Giving up voting isn’t *the means* to achieve the transformation, and none of us think that people will give up voting in large numbers. *It’s the reasoning behind the argument that’s important, the idea that force should be abandoned and reason should become our primary tool of survival and social interaction.* So your initial question is besides the point – if everyone stopped voting, who knows what would happen. More importantly, who cares. But by showing why voting is evil, and spreading the message, a further step in the path of social advancement can be laid.

• “How – or more aptly, why – do you think people will become more rational and intelligent where force is the primary tool of social change?”

It’s the social engineering deal and this is why communism is far from dead. Only as an overwhelming economic system that proved itself a dismal failure and even all the morons in comments who talk of “practicalities” and talk against principles just don’t get it.

Principles have power. Practicalities come and go. Even my friend Sean cannot yet see this. Humans are moral beings.

Principles are their software. I’m trying to reprogram, one mind at a time.

• Gordon and Richard,
        yes, it’s the spread of rationality that would cause social change, but that becomes more than a just a possible path when considering that the elimination of government (aka.coercive force) is actually the Consequence of rational thinking – so I find I always come back to the spreading of the ideas in every discussion I’ve had on this.
        Granted.
        Except….I don’t see any problem in discussing ‘practicalities’ , because you can’t Tell someone to be rational, but you can Show them by exposing the irrational points. Rather like when trying to argue against brain-washing, it’s important to get into the other person’s mind-set. That is logic, which is the foundation of reason and so it’s rational.
        I mean, if you’re reprogramming, don’t you still need to use a language the compiler can compile?
        Otherwise, it really is talking At someone (or screaming…or, in my case, pulling my hair out – it’s o.k., I have a mane :).
        A few, yes, can suddenly ‘see’ the ethical aspect, the beginning of it all where you recognize that morality is human Nature, that there are natural human rights and from there on Derive what is, after all, the only practical way for a person, and therefore for people, to live.
        From what I’ve seen up to now though, most of the times that someone’s begun to think that maybe this anarchy business is worth looking into, it’s because the mental-block of ‘impractical’ has been at least partly chipped away.

• edit : “…, but that becomes more than just one possible path if you consider that the elimination….”

9. Simon Carter says:

Richard, really…..Melissa is very disappointed in you, Evelyn is writing to her congressman to complain, Jack says you are overheated and Art is shaking his head….

10. Two posts about a ham sandwich. Remind me again why I read this blog? I’ve forgotten.

Trackbacks