Phil Mickelson: Tell Californians To Go Fuck Themselves

In a pure stroke of serendipity, I got an email from a friend this morning just after I'd posted this to my close, real-space friends and family on my personal Facebook page:

Just heard the "News" that some player on the 49ers said something stupid about gays, has to do the whole "public apology" deal, yada yada.

Why is this "News?"

Modest suggestion. From now on, how about at the end of every news program, local and national, from here out, they end the program thusly:

"In other news, a bunch of people said a bunch of stupid shit today."

The problem is, I was only half right, once I saw the subject of my friend's email. That last line ought to have read:

"In other news today, a bunch of people said a bunch of stupid shit, and a bunch said unpopular but nonetheless true shit. You figure out which is which; but in any case, nobody should call for public apologies and nobody should give them. That's for children. get over it."

Are you not sick to death with the infantile, public, self-immolation that must always follow anyone with any influence saying something that's on their mind or heart, whether dumb or true? But, true—or even frustration inelegantly expressed—doesn't seem to be part of the equation, ever. The only equation at issue is if some protected victim class like LGBT, womyn, "minorities," handicapped—or people who like beer pong—take offense.

...Or, I guess, the pathetic privileged Californian in a state that has for decades squandered its accumulated capital as arguably the greatest state in America. I won't even get into the financial disaster, the budget deficit, the drunken sailor spending, that fuckwad Jerry Brown, those wastes of sperm in the California legislature, that Girly Man Schwarzenegger—who was incidentally right when he called the aformention legislators the same name and then lost his will—all the while he was there to do something about it in the first place after Californians, in a rare moment of sanity, booted that shitstain Gray Davis.

Nope. Won't talk about it. Why? Because everyone in the golf world is talking about Phil Michelson and his audacity to complain about tax increases for the privilege of living in a state on the brink of bankruptcy after decades of doing everything that can possibly be done wrong from a sound, fiscal standpoint. ...Not to mention his privilege of living in "The Land of the Free." It's a coin toss which one is less responsible in pure fiscal pragmatic terms; but, one does have the self-granted privilege of being able to print its own money and the other does not.

You can go Google the whole thing, but so far as I can tell, there's far more articles in support of Mickelson than this snide tripe by a brown-noser beta-male named Tony Nitti in Forbes. "I focus on tax policy, court decisions and planning opportunities." Shorter Nitti: I'm a cheap little whore errand boy for legally sanctioned monopoly Mafioso.

In the end, most everyone's either a parasite or a petty mobster, now. Either you're among the roughly 49ish percent who get more government benefits than you pay in—making you a parasite whose immediate demise would be a net plus to society—or you're among the rest agitating to become a net beneficiary, to live more and more at others' expense, i.e., a petty mobster.

The class of folks who actually produce the most economies others benefit from...guys like Mickelson and others in the sports & entertainment industries, entrepreneurs, etc....oh, how dare they open their mouths and "offend" all the parasites and petty mobsters, to 'whose grace, mercy and generosity they owe their very lives.' Hell, aren't they just lucky enough already? ...And how dare they shine a light on the root envy that underlies all of it.

Here's the deal. If Phil Mickelson vanished tomorrow, it would be an enormous, net financial loss to the golf world, and that flows down. The only reason that golf-fan world sees fit to pay Michelson the millions he gets every year is because his talent, consistency in employing it, and presence creates far more real dollars than that. All those TV shows, all that logo apparel, endorsements, golf courses...all the stuff down to the people who cook burgers and wash tables in the clubhouse caff: they all rely on Mickelson and others like him to keep that whole gig going.

I contend that this is business between Phil Mickelson and his fans, every single one of which is free to withdraw his or her support of him any time they feel like it, on any grounds. It is nobody else's business in the whole world; and those without that status are just parasites and petty mobsters. Black & white.

In other words: Mr. President Obama, sir: you didn't create that! Nor did you, Californians, or Americans in general; and so, far from offering a contrived apology for appeasement's sake, Mr. Mickelson ought be telling you to go fuck yourselves.

It's really too bad that Atlas Shrugged is only fiction.

Comments

1. Cue the late Chris Farley in Tommy Boy

That. Was. Awwwweeeeesoommmme….

2. Gabriella Kadar says:

I heard the term “meat puppet” today on the way home. I laughed and laughed.

3. Rest assured, people can still say what they will about working class and poor whites and they will never have to apologize.

Some animals are more equal than others.

• Indeed. Still waiting for the first public apology over using a term like white trash or trailer trash.

Hopefully not, of course. Turnabout on stupid is turnabout on stupid.

4. Earl Cannonbear says:

I have a number of extremely unpopular but true things to say.

#1. According to numerous controlled studies and extensively detailed in the book entitled The Bell Curve by Richard J. Herrnstein, and Charles Murray – 1994, people who are largely descended form indigenous Europeans have higher IQs than people of African decent. The gap is at least one standard deviation. A similar but smaller yet still significant gap is observed among people with native North and South American ancestry

#2. Low IQ is correlated with higher levels of violent crime, incarceration, illegitimacy and chronic unemployment. See California welfare rolls and state penitentiaries for evidence of Minority over-representation.

#3 Hollywood in particular and the news and entertainment media in general is dominated by people of Jewish decent. While there are many examples of industries control by a single ethnic group (cab drivers, convenience store operators, Police officers in New York ) , a biased and agenda driven news and entertainment media is of great importance to all citizens because of the impacts on social culture and foreign policy. See Joel Stien LA times article ‘Jews control Hollywood’ , Marlon Brando, Israel Lobby.

#4 Male Homosexuals as a group have much higher levels of suicide, mental illness and sexually transmitted disease. Google “homosexuality health disorders”

I could go on, I have many unpopular viewpoints concerning women, science and the meaning of life.

Am I evil incarnate? Should I be banned from Richard’s comment section? Should I be forced to apologize?

• SteamboatOperator says:

You haven’t said anything Earl, you just posted random factoids. I’m more interested in what is your takeaway from said factoids. Lol, covering your tracks before you even lay out what it is you actually think. Don’t be a pussy, spit it out.

• Earl Cannonbear says:

Public and Personal Policy takeaways:

Congress should enact laws banning immigration from third world countries, implement a program to deport illegal aliens and place troops on the border.

IQ and race should be considered when forming public education policy. No Child Left Behind and closing the achievement gap are futile programs and squander public funds.

Cancel your cable service and be suspicious of all news reports.

Congress should enact a law banning political contributions and lobbying by representatives all foreign governments. No exceptions.

• Earl:

I think you’re basically saying that only white descended Euros ought to be able to steal to live at every one else’s expense. Is that about right?

How about if nobody could steal on an institutional level?

I get the logic of the frustration over having immigrants come over to get on the public dole, but that’s a problem of having a public dole. Get rid of that, and nobody is being forced to pay for those things they don’t choose to pay for.

• Earl Cannonbear says:

No I do not think that only “white descended Euros ought to be able to steal to live at every one else’s expense”.

In a less perfect world, suffering, unemployment and natural disasters would be buffered by a individuals freely choosing help the less fortunate.

I am less likely to give to “welfare mommas” or to Hmong tribesmen fresh of the boat.

Our elected government is increasingly swayed by a non European electorate and has chosen to extract tribute from the productive members of society by force of law.

It’s probably too late, even if we close the doors now to the invasion from the third world, demographics trends increasingly point to an America that will more resemble the barrios of Mexico city than the clean cities and low crime cities we often associate with Europe.

• “In a perfect world there would be no suffering, unemployment and natural disasters. Of course that is impossible.”

Ergo, because these things do happen, we need an agent of monopoly force to “tax” from everyone and “redistribute” it to the unfortunate (those quotes signify euphemism). But only white Euros need apply, because this is OUR protection racket. Closer?

“But that is my point, in our fractured muti-racial country full of competing groups, relying on charitable giving will inevitably result in large scale poverty with beggars in the streets resembling the poverty in Calcutta.”

That’s just alarmist hand waving. America does not have the ancient culture of India (or China) and never will. We leapfrogged that because of the enlightenment, world exploration, entrepreneurship and yes, the unjust subjugation, slavery and colonialism that has come home to roost.

“Personally I am much more inclined to help a person who is down on his luck if I perceive him to be a brother who shares a common history, who traces his ancestry from a common tribe as to mine.”

Mystified. I’ve given a beggar a dime, dollar or two, or three or five in my life and it is ALWASY because of how he/she presents and acts individually. I can’t even fathom in a million years basing it on anything but their human individuality and uniqueness. How ridiculously superficial to have gender or skin color or even base culture enter into it. Who are they, at first impression, as an individual human being? That’s all I care about.

But I’m a fucking weirdo. Some of the funnest, off-cuff exchanges I’ve had in my life are such as striking up a conversation with janitors who’re often black as night. I always find their sense of serendipity and smile infectious, and have never cut myself off from potentially getting a nugget of insight or wisdom in exchange. I fee sorry for anyone who prejudges other human beings on appearances or “tribal ties” like that.

I know I don’t generally come off that way, and I suppose that attracts people on the blog who are essentially way different from me but don’t get that at first sight. That’s likely because of my penchant to harshly judge anyone, of any color or gender—or whatever—based on my take on them individually, as a person, overshadows anything else I say, write or do.

• Earl Cannonbear says:

Judging people as individuals and valuing individual freedom over group affiliation are admirable behavioral traits. Uniquely common among European derived peoples they are strengths contributing to our success in scientific discovery, music, art, literature, medicine, wealth generation and forming just and fair societies.

However, in the context of a society defined by a diverse multitude of highly cohesive foreign groups who hold historical grudges against us, European individuality is a weakness. It has been used against us by our enemies to our detriment.

If we as a people are to survive we must fight our nature (at least temporarily) and unite as a group to preserve our way of life and the civilizations we have built.

If we don’t activate our survival instincts the future prospects of this world will be dark.

• I take a different long term view of the swaths of history. Since the Neolithic, it’s technology that drives things toward centralization of power (and thus more ethnic grouping) and then decentralization (and thus more individualism).

Things like gunpowder and the stirrup (allowing heavy armor to be worn on horseback) were hugely centralizing. The microchip is hugely decentralizing. I love the meme about how Ronald Reagan brought on the economic collapse of the USSR be out spending them in the arms race. But I think it’s false. Perhaps it made it happen a bit sooner, but what really did it was the massively decentralizing microchip, putting all sorts of communication and computing power into the hands of individuals.

Moreover, contrast the tribalistic institution of the church in general and how that’s becoming increasingly weakened through things like various social networks, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, et al. There are hundreds of millions worldwide now being influenced more by people they don’t know than even their family or the local parish.

• I think that’s right and I agree. Anti-racist is just a code word for anti-white. Nobody is telling Japan that they have Asian privilege. Nobody is telling them they need to solve the “race problem” by assimilating with another race. Only my race faces this genocide.

• The problem I have in pointing out factual associations such as these (I’m assuming they’re factual arguendo) is that just as in health matters, they are but associations. They don’t ne essarily apply to any particular individual, either way.

And don’t even get me started on IQ. Lets suppose you get a tribe of African hunter gatherers to design an IQ test. How do you suppose a white cubicle dweller would fare in comparison?

• Gabriella Kadar says:

If Earl would be a Jew, he’d be smart enough to restrain his fingers from the keyboard.

• I seriously have never remotely understood animosity toward Jews. Rather, it most often strikes me as a phenomena where a people are persecuted for their chief strengths and virtues.

To me, it’s like man, these people, on average, really have their shit together, so let’s get ‘em.

How about people rather try to figure out what it is that makes them so cohesive as an ethnic/religious tradition/culture with a high percentage of success in so many things they undertake from entertainment to entrepreneurism to making scientific contributions that win Nobel Prizes. I don’t go for any of that “God’s Chosen People” nonsense but if there was a God, I could kind of understand it.

• Hmongbong says:

“I seriously have never remotely understood animosity toward Jews.”

For a long time I couldn’t figure it out. Then I found out all banking families are Jewish and all our current financial troubles are caused by a small minority of Jews. This actually seems to be a repeating historical pattern. A small group of Jews (probably the same families) come into a country and eventually end up controlling the banks and then fuck the financial system up then all Jews get kicked out of the country and that small number of Jews who caused the mess hide behind the rest and throw out labels like ‘anti-semitism’ etc.

• “Then I found out all banking families are Jewish and all our current financial troubles are caused by a small minority of Jews.”

I don’t buy that either. Firstly, it’s a correlation = causation error. Jewish families like the Austrian Rothchilds simply were some of the first to get into high finance and do well. Moreover, the value to society at large that comes from banking and finance is difficult to overstate. You want weak banking and finance, I can suggest a few places: Haiti, Cuba, a dozen African countries, etc.

Secondly, the real problem causing all our current financial troubles is fiat currency and State manipulation of the money supply.

That a Jewish family got the jump on banking is no more remarkable that that the Ringling Brothers got the jump on traveling circuses.

5. SteamboatOperator says:

Here’s one:

I think men are clearly the superior sex in almost every way. I’ll give you guys the child rearing…in the first few years of life. In every other endeavor you lose, by a lot. Even those which are traditionally seen as being dominated by women, like kitchen work, make-up artistry, home design, arts and crafts, sucking cock, cheer leading, and generally being an emotional cripple – gay men wipe the floor with you in every one of those categories.

Clearly this is true.

Source: the WNBA

• @steamboatoperator – “men are clearly the superior sex in almost every way…you lose, by a lot.”

I think you’re silly.

I think more than a lot of men should start acting like they’re the superior sex (and certainly not by stepping on the backs of women/others to prove it); maybe after time, they’ll start believing it. I ask what good is bragging of men’s superiority over women, if they do nothing positive with their commanding skills, like take care of themselves, their family, and/or small social group? Make-up, seriously, who the fuck cares if some gay man can apply their mascara better than I – every example you gave about men’s superiority over women means shit to me.

6. “Society should return to viewing Homosexual behavior as deviant and destructive. Normalizing homosexuality by the media should be publicly criticized without fear of retribution. Gays should go back into the closet.”

I used to be of two minds on this. And, over time, I’ve come down on the side of CULTURE rather than sexual orientation. I am perfectly happy to include in my friends/tribe some gay men who are on my ‘wavelength’ about political, social, anthropological, etc. matters. (Of course, my views would probably make even Earl Cannonbear blanch. I’m so far to the right I’m about off the scale: eugenics, anyone? including forced sterilization and removal of children to ‘better’ parents!?)( Obviously NOT by “our” govt… cause it’s not ours!) But — my gay friends who share many of my views — who are completely Euro-centric, who are “awakened” to our foreign overlords and their desecration and destruction of our society; who, in fact SHARE my culture? Happy to have them in my life.

I am not interested in how they have sex, and I’d assume they are not interested in how *I* have sex! Sex is (or should be!) a private matter. As far as the health and well-being of my tribe? Folks who share my views are welcome, regardless of whom or what they love.

I am horrified and disgusted with gays who think marching in ass-less chaps or dressed as nuns (or who want their sexuality taught in elementary schools) — but that’s them acting out childish, liberal foolishness (or should I call it entitlement?), NOT necessarily “gay.” Those fools don’t differ substantively from the (what are they calling themselves? — the idiots camping out in public parks and requiring ‘everyone’ to support them? Oh, “Occupy…” whatever.)

Ah well, I suppose I’m wishing humans were a rational animal, and they’re not. Deciding to include in my tribe the people who share my tribal values is an easy choice. The problem is, too many people, too many tribes, to much ‘external’ control. (Personally? I’m voting for birdflu to clean up the place! Global warming (ha.) and “open immigration” are too slow.)

7. I bet those cooks and dishwashers are just so happy that fag bitch tits mickelson gets millions for chasing a fuckin golf ball around while they cant even get by on there min wage. Lord knows I would stop eating without Phil playing, Phil must be god. Without poor fuckers doing all the shit work that has to be done, priviledged people wouldnt get to do whatever the fuck they want and get overpaid for it.

8. That’s right Chris. What would we ever do without all the poor people doing all the shit work, making the world rich and giving us something to shit on an exploit.

Not only that, but we need far, far more poor people to not buy all those fancy goods and services. Rich people just love it when nobody can buy the stuff they invest capital in to produce.

You are a wise man.