_ap_ufes{"success":true,"siteUrl":"freetheanimal.com","urls":{"Home":"http://freetheanimal.com","Category":"http://freetheanimal.com/blog-admin","Archive":"http://freetheanimal.com/2014/07","Post":"http://freetheanimal.com/2014/07/when-will-kings.html","Page":"http://freetheanimal.com/advertising-product-service","Nav_menu_item":"http://freetheanimal.com/2014/07/subscribe.html","Content_ad_widget":"http://freetheanimal.com/?content_ad_widget=widget-2-5x118"}}_ap_ufee

Can We Please Get a Little Help For Robyn Brookstone Here?

A comment came in on my post from last week: Sunday Church for Human Animals: Those Poor, Poor American Feminists. Warning: This post contains written material that might cause heads to explode.

Here it is:

Richard, You really have no clue. Who the hell are you to speak about feminism as women experience it in America? Are you a woman? Do you have personal experience as a woman here in the states or anywhere for that matter? You have no idea the kind of systemic sexism that one may face as a woman so how dare you act as though you do. One of the reasons so many women are sexually repressed is due to sexism and the divide between what is socially acceptable for men verses women. As soon as a woman (myself) expresses her sexually, a man comes along and tries to own it, (you). How do you mean, you ask? By thinking that I use it to pander to the male ego. You think it is all about you and your maleness. It is really unbelievable in this day and age. Anyone can start a blog and try to garner readers by being angry and aggressive. I am not impressed to say the least. Try diversifying your reading material and doing the hard core soul searching that is required to bring about real change; and that starts with doing some mental weeding of the junk that floats around in your head. [emphasis added]

Then, apparently I emotionally abused her.

“Are you a woman?”

Yawn. Not that fallacy again. You’re dismissed.

See?

You are an emotional abuser Richard. Get into therapy.

You have no more right to tell a woman what her experience is any more than I would have to tell what men experience. Don’t try to apply a definition to something that does not fit just because it sounds good to your average eighth grade reader.

Ok, this person needs a helping hand. And I'm just the gender-specific person to do it.

“an emotional abuser”

Look, let me be gregarious and help you out here, Robyn, because it is you who are the one completely operating from emotion. As such, you perceive any failure to validate your emotional feelings as “abuse.” Methinks thou art the one in need of a little therapy.

Now I’ll explain why you’re just simply wrong. While the form of your “argument” covers a whole slew of logical fallacies (appeal to authority, groupthink, etc.) it’s most basically simple ad hominem. You’re simply attacking me and my gender standing, not my actual arguments. Not a single one.

To help you understand how it is you’re doing this:

1. Imagine that instead of a post arguing against some forms of feminism (the radical sort, which I made clear), the post were to argue for them. By your own "logic," my arguments are invalid because of my gender, even if a female might happen to make the exact same arguments.

2. You have automatically disqualified all males on Earth who have argued for feminism of any sort, for any reason.

3. You have failed to acknowledge the automatic correctness of all the arguments of any women against any forms of feminism. By your "logic," their gender standing automatically trumps and makes them correct. Or,

4. You are minimally asserting that your gender-based feelings of emotion on the topic of feminism automatically trumps opposite feelings of emotion by any other women.

In short, Robyn, your entire line of “thinking” is an utter mess. You aren’t thinking, you’re emoting. May I suggest that in addition to therapy to help you rein in those emotions and to stop feeling abused anytime someone (or only males?) don’t automatically validate them based upon your special gender status, that you also search online for a course in logical reasoning and brush up?

Anyone else? Can anyone help a womyn out?

Comments

1. Robyn Brookstone says:

Hmm, the use of humiliation and anger seems like a cyber bully to me. Not impressed. What are you covering up Richard?

2. Robyn Brookstone says:

You really like to twist things around to suit your agenda. Did I say you abused me? LOL. No, but you tried to own my sexual expression to fit your agenda. It is clear to anyone that understands emotional and verbal abuse that you are an abuser simply due to all of your past posts. Men that speak this way are usually covering for deep feeling of inadequacies. Only brave men will admit this and seek to overcome this harmful pattern.

3. “What are you covering up Richard?”

You couldn’t possibly understand. You’re not a man.

And where do you come off asserting that men who do this or that are “usually” some thing or the other? What could you possibly know about brave men, or cowardly men, for that matter?

Can’t you minimally at least stick to your own lines of “reasoning?”

4. Robyn Brookstone says:

a little basic understanding about psychology goes a long way. you are funny the way you try to ‘trap’ people, yet you are already deep in the hole. btw, I am not the one trying to garner attention using sensationalism, so stop projecting your sloppy use of emotionalism onto others.

5. Robyn Brookstone says:

Paleo tabloid blog.

6. …If it’s any consolation to you Robyn, I’m sincerely not attempting to make a huge deal about this and normally would simply have just let it go after a while on the other thread. If you hadn’t noticed, I’m doing a 2-day blog marathon, aiming for a new post every 2-3 hours, so everything that I judge might be of interest get’s a post.

Sorry ’bout that. Look on the bright side. You may actually learn something if you allow yourself to.

And incidentally, you are perfectly welcome to actually argue anything I specifically said in the post or the one before it—if you can get past the fact that I’m not a woman, that is, and when I make the exact same argument as a woman that it somehow means something different or is invalidated by my gender status.

Question for you? Is this line of “argument” actually what’s being taught to women in their various studies programs on college campuses? I’d seriously like to know, because it really goes beyond feminism. It’s just plain old sloppy “thinking” and that sloppiness will wash over into everything else, one way or another.

7. Robyn Brookstone says:

keep on with the circular argument. your schoolboy angst is rather latent, yes? too bad because I like some of your posts on food and family.

8. “you are funny the way you try to ‘trap’ people”

Robyn, well at least that’s an honest admission. In point of fact, you are trapped. You don’t have anything. You’re one ad hominem from start to finish. You can cry about it all you like, but the simple fact is that I just pointed out how hopeless your line is, everyone can see it, and that’s just the way it is.

Moreover, I did it without vitriol, so you don’t even get a sympathy vote.

Life sucks?

9. “keep on with the circular argument”

Ok, I’ve gone to reasonable effort to explicate exactly why I judge your reasoning to be faulty, point by point. Would it be too much to ask you for the same courtesy? If you can do it, I’ll honestly be compelled to admit to being trapped, just like you did.

Deal?

10. Sounds like someone needs to read a book called “You Are Not So Smart” by David McRaney. It’s all about built in human self-delusions.

11. “a little basic understanding about psychology goes a long way”

I’m going to help you again, Robyn. While ad hominem in principle, it’s also a fallacy called “begging the question.”

It’s the lead off sentence for your comment, essentially your premise, and the rest of your comment relies on it, presuming it’s just so, because you asserted it.

Can you answer a question honestly? How much do you actually know about my study of psychology, formally or informally? Do you know whether I took psych 101 in college or not? (I did, incidentally). Aware of how many professional psychiatrists and psychologists I know and correspond with? (two, actually). Are you aware of anything about it?

12. Robyn Brookstone says:

All you are trying to do is to deflect and frankly you are not worth my time and attention. Any of your readers that may be your followers are not worth it either. I think you guys take this cave man thing a bit to literally. Now, go suck that thumb Richard.

13. “All you are trying to do is to deflect”

That’s false to fact. I have been solidly directing.

You want to bow out, I understand completely.

14. ladysadie1 says:

Good lord, Richard – why are you even bothering with this drama queen??? She has no concept of herself as a human being – sovereign and separate from her genitalia… waste of your valuable time to engage her other than strictly for entertainment value.

Robyn whose “sloppy use of emotionalism” are you fighting against here? My guess is it is your own. Madam – you are trolling under the wrong bridge

15. Beans McGrady says:

Robyn, I hope you realize that hundreds of people are reading what you are writing and are quite aware that it makes no sense what you are saying.
    Your premise has been slaughtered and you have offered nothing but personal attacks without even a single attempt to refute any point that Richard made.
    He pointed that out and you call his argument circular.
    While you are doing your self congratulatory victory dance in your sad internet world, please realize that those who are reading your responses see them as ridiculous.
    You seem to have a very hard time with logic, yet you really enjoy words. You have a future as a feminist scholar. Congratulations.

16. “entertainment value”

To some extent. But I operate from a “higher calling,” a single guiding motivation: one mind at a time.

If not hers, then hopefully someone else, or a few or many. “Wow, is that what I really sound like to people???” I am a total sucker for redemption. I’ve been redeeming my own self in many various ways for decades and I have a passion for paying it forward.

There is an elegance to coming to recognize “I was wrong” and I’m addicted to it. I’ve done it so many, many times that my confidence in being right is pretty damn good at 52 years ion the planet.

17. “One of the reasons so many women are sexually repressed”

I have to deal with this one.

I was fortunate to meet a young woman in college who was smart (mother a doctor, father a lawyer) who was so very the opposite of “sexually repressed” that the mere mention of the term makes me laf out loud. What’s _you’re_ problem? Now, I know we all make mistakes in life and she’s made plenty by her own admission—but not knowing how to be truly, naturally sexual is not one of them and not even close.

If anything, it’s the susceptibility to social norms she would have easily avoided if she hadn’t had them floating all around her in the atmosphere since she was a girl.

In other words, in the end, she had to figure it all out for herself, and while never having a “sexually repressed” cell in her body.

You sure do project a lot, Robyn? “What are you hiding?”

She set the standard for me. There are way too many sexually confident, competent women in the world to ever spend a second worrying about the hand wringers in that regard.

Your basic problem is that you’re uncompetitive (admittedly, that’s an assumption and I am happy to be corrected) and you have a chip on your shoulder about it (that is, if my assumption is warranted).

18. Robyn Brookstone says:

Honestly I did not even bother to read your long diatribe. I think the issue here is that Richard is not really a sexually alpha male and he uses this blog as a poor cover. It is written all over your face.

19. Robyn:

Do you know what women who aren’t sexually repressed are called?

Gatekeepers.

They are the epitome of Yin-Yang. They guard their gates with large locks and complex keys. And the only way you get to pass is to convince them to give you a master key that opens everything.

You must be trustworthy to get it.

Admittedly, there are far to many males to lie, connive and scam their way to the master key and it always ends up badly.

It is far better to call a woman a ‘cunt’ than to ever, ever lie to her.

And it’s silly, really. In my experience, my sorts of women are often better at “handling the truth” than a lot of men are.

20. “I did not even bother to read”

But you bothered to comment anyway?

How long are you going to so degrade yourself publicly?

21. Robyn Brookstone says:

22. “How long are you going to make certain women the scapegoat for your own sexual repression and shame? Stop projecting.”

Well hello there, Pot, my name is Kettle. How are you?

You’re beyond ridiculous, Robyn. You can’t argue against a single point Richard made, so you continue on with your ad hominems and strawmen. “How would YOU know?” is about as far from a valid argument as you can get, yet you’ve taken it and wear it like a badge. If you have a valid point to make, then make it; otherwise you’re just “feminist noise”.

23. Robyn Brookstone says:

I appreciate a man that can fight his own battles and does not have to call in his virtual troops to back him up. When I have time I MAY go over his bullet points, but I lack the time right now. I may or may not have the motivation either. The main issue is that he took my original posts about women owning and expressing their sexuality and used it for his own selfish agenda. This is the opposite of what I stand for and why so many women do not come out and openly express their sexual desires because too many men have used that info against them or to exploit that sexuality.

24. “does not have to call in his virtual troops to back him up.”

Naturalistic fallacy to a certain extent. This isn’t me in real life. It’s a blog. 10 years and a post a day. I don’t watch much TV.

So, basically, it’s just more ad hominem, attacking me for whatever it is you think you perceive, and you’re here on my blog and I haven’t a clue who you are, no reason to and quite likely wouldn’t care.

“but I lack the time right now.”

Unlike, of course, reading and posting comments.

“I may or may not have the motivation either. ”

Stated as though anyone in the world may care.

“The main issue is that he took my original posts about women owning and expressing their sexuality and used it for his own selfish agenda.”

False to fact. I exposed your inability to think clearly or take on an actual augment with, like, a quote.

“This is the opposite of what I stand for”

Nonspecific generality, because so far, the only thing you seem to stand for is that I’m very bad, without stating exactly why other than assumptions such that you feel no need to actually make an argument or counter mine in specific terms.

“so many women do not come out and openly express their sexual desires”

But Soooooooo many women actually do. Give us a reason why anyone should care? I would take that as a serious argument if we were like in Saudi Arabia or something and the underlying problem ought be pretty clear.

But this is actually a part of my post. We’re not there. The very simply fact is that there are tens of millions of women—billions if you include the world and I’ve lived in 2 countries abroad for 8 years with many GFs and a few live ins, and spent time in about 30 countries and enjoyed women in each one.

Do you not get it? Really? Why should I really care about the “marginalized” females when there are ample who don’t seem to have these problems and issues you take so seriously? Can you give me a reason?

I’m not going to assert you do because I don’t know, but can you honestly tell me if you feel happy for women who seem to find a way to get along well with men, or do you simply dismiss it and comfortably conclude that if they get along, the woman must be duped, or the guy is coercing her?

I mean, how else could you resolve it? You’ve spent a lot of ink assuming that I can’t possibly have a good, healjty relationship with any woman, so do you deny that there are literally billions worldwide who seem to muddle through, manage it, have & raise kids, and smile when they’re old? Or are they all just fooling themselves and you know all their problems and how they ought live?

“too many men have used that info against them or to exploit that sexuality”

Given the foregoing, sounds like a convenient excuse to me.

I really must wonder if the fundamental problem so many women express is not really men, but other women, and their reluctance to admit that they really are just too lazy to compete.

Most men relish competing over women. It’s pretty visceral and most of us probably couldn’t help it if we wanted to.

25. ladysadie1… Marry me.

@Robyn Brookstone: Why do most of your responses star with an attack?

Example:

Quit projecting…

How long are you going to make certain women the scapegoat…

is that Richard is not really a sexually alpha male and he uses this blog as a poor cover…

You are critiquing Richard. Not his argument. I would play devils advocate just to get a rise out of Richard, even though he knows I am nearly his twin in thought, but you are not giving me anything but personal attacks and I wont defend you in this.

26. Robyn should be grateful that Richard is posting so frequently today: this embarrassing record of her inability to argue is already at the bottom of the page. Just one more post from Richard and she can breath a sigh of relief that her ignominy will be buried a ways down.

27. How can you write about gut health? Are you a gut?

28. I know, Steve. Don’t even get me started on my opinions about the lives of dogs and cats.

29. Robyn Brookstone says:

Richard is an abuser and loser. He appeals to other guys that are angry and disenfranchised. Men like Richard are very threatened by women that display any independence. Don’t be a loser guys. This guy is not about freedom, he is about control. This is negative masculinity and does not appeal to healthy women. I mean just look at his pucker face.
    I hope his wife gets this info. http://www.amazon.com/Verbally-Abusive-Relationship-recognize-respond/dp/1440504636/ref=la_B001JPCCWY_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384146303&sr=1-1

30. Hey Robyn. Would you like to email my wife and ask her yourself?

31. Robyn Brookstone says:

Richard = napoleon complex

32. So Robyn…excuse my delay. I had to go make breakfast for my abused wife unit—a fried egg sandwich on gluten free, if you must know. See, she’s home for the holidays from her job, where she just completed 30 years as an elementary school teacher. She could actually retire now, but she’s trapped by her own love for the job even though she’s effectively working for 30 cents on the dollar. But isn’t that how abusive relationships work? Not to mention that she’s financially set for life and doesn’t need me, but just can’t seem to leave. Emotional abuse is very powerful and manipulative, you see. She doesn’t even seem to realize that she has an enormous, supporting family.

To see just how deep this emotional manipulation goes, she doesn’t like to cook and so part of my evil plan is that I do about 99% of it. You can see for yourself:

Of douse, she doesn’t get everything she _thinks_ she wants and needs from me, but I give her just enough to make her helpless to leave, trapped inside all of the abuse.

You nailed it sister!

…It was Sean Abbot (Prague Stepchild—aka “just another misogynist abuser”) on twitter that pointed out to me the other night that we’re not really talking about logical fallacies here, but solipsism. Look into it:

“solipsism holds that knowledge of anything outside one’s own mind is unsure”

This leads you to the error of believing everything you conjure in your mind about something it true and valid, because you feel it. I write something that you react to with certain feelings, well them that means I’m whatever xyz thing you most typically associate with that feeling.

I think it’s safe to say that by your own demonstrated irrationality here—that many other commenters have pointed out here, on FB, and on twitter—without a single comment in support—that you are the “abuser.”

You’re abusing reason, logic, and rationality to such a great extent that people are at risk of having their heads explode just reading what you write.

33. Robyn Brookstone says:

The fact that you feel you need others to help gang up on little ole me tells me a lot about your own fractured masculinity. Typically that is not something a self possessed man would need or want.

34. Robyn:

It’s a blog. Get used to the fact that a blog is typically associated with having readers and that just as typically, it involves drumming up enthusiasm. I didn’t get 22,000 visits and 28k page views yesterday because I just sit around and don’t use everything I can to get people to read what I take great effort in putting together.

Ready to have some of your assumptions shattered?

Go down to the section “who visits freetheeanimal.” If you mouse over the little graphs, you get pop ups. Some choice quotes:

“relative to the general internet population, males are under-represented at this site.”

“relative to the general internet population, females are over-represented at this site

“relative to the general internet population, people who did not go to college are greatly under-represented at this site”

“relative to the general internet population, people who went to college are over-represented at this site.”

Kinda sucks for you, doesn’t it?

35. Ulfric Douglas says:

She’s a looney! Run!

36. Alright, Robyn:

Yep, I deleted your last few comments (though anyone subscribed to comments will get by email or RSS). I haven’t banned you from commenting. Try something other than insult after insult on top of insult and you might be surprised.

Look, both over on FB originally, then here, I gave you AMPLE opportunity to actually argue against anything I’d written in the Feminism post that you were all on about (without making any arguments, merely asserting I don’t have a right to an argument or opinion on a cause of my gender).

Then I patiently lay it all out why you’re wrong on many levels, without vitriol, and you don’t argue any of that either.

So tell me, because I have a moderately open comment policy on my own blog, I am obliged to leave anything and everything up, where I’m a captive audience here? Conversely, if I insult someone else in comments, they are completely free to never come here again, never read, never comment, so they can shut me down easily. It’s not like I’m going to post insulting comment after comment when they aren’t responding.

So I’m to be at that disadvantage on on my own blog?

So you go on believing I did this because I was “backed into a corner.” Damn right I was, and it was my own living room, surrounded by piles of stinky dodo you were kind enough to leave around. I simply cleaned up the mess.

And don’t imagine I don’t understand what you were vying for. You know why you didn’t get an FY or c-word or anything like that? Because you’re not worth it. If I’m going to spend that kind of capital and endure the shit I get over it, it’s going to at least be someone that I have some respect for on some level. Hell, even Evelyn Kocur I have some respect for on some levels. Melissa McEwen as well.

Funny how that works, eh?

To state it another way, doing that to you would be tantamount to slapping a child in the face.

Finally, with about 75,000 comments on this blog, with me the single largest contributor, who do you suppose has had more of their comments deleted in the 10 years I’ve been up to this than any other contributor? Me. Hundreds over the years when I’ve thought better of something. So, yep, I clean up a mess from time to time, especially my own.

…Do keep in mind that when you deride this blog for being trash, etc., you are, of course, deriding its readers and commenters by implication and extension, _including yourself_. Then again, you don’t seem to be concerned about defiling yourself. And you haven’t even received a single supporting comment from a female. Here’s one from FB just a bit ago:

Suzy Molnar: “Wowzers. She will listen to no man or woman who challenges her beliefs. Period.”

37. Robyn Brookstone says:

You were not really wanting an intellectual convo about this topic when you decided to misuse my posts to pit me against other women. Truth is, I do not think you are worthy of my time in this area because of the games you play. You made a big mistake asshole.

38. “You were not really wanting an intellectual convo about this topic”

Yep, more imputing motives, character, etc.

In point of fact, what I may or may not have wanted is irrelevant. I laid out my case very explicitly and have done so a couple of times, without vitriol, and have given you every opportunity to actually directly address a single argument. You’re evasive and using what you think I wanted in order to hide your evasion.

Incidentally, if you’re so right about this, why do you mind me moving it to the blog for way more people to see it and engage? After all, you came both to Facebook to comment and then to the blog, both open public places. And now you’re butthurt because I publicized it all? I’ve had many radical feminists in comments here (search Melissa Mcewan, the feminist blogger and see what happened when I slammed her in a post). Had no assurance you would get a lot of support from the crazies.

39. Robyn Brookstone says:

Just pay attention to your own language. You ‘slammed’ her. I am not upset that you copied and pasted what I wrote so much. I am upset that you used my words against the other women. They are my words and you interjected your own ideas and thoughts into them to misrepresent my words! You used them for your own selfish agenda and I asked you kindly to remove it and you did not. I am hardly up for an intellectual debate after that.

40. Robyn Brookstone says:

41. “They are my words and you interjected your own ideas and thoughts into them to misrepresent my words!”

That’s false to fact. Everything you’ve written, both on Facebook and here is complete in its entirety. I did not interject anything “into” them. I wrote a response and published it. I left your whole FB comment intact so everyone could see the entire contact. I didn’t cherry pick phrases to quote. I have in comments taken on phrases, but that’s fair, because the full context of your comment is right above, and there’s really no other way to do that. Readers get to sort it out.

“I am hardly up for an intellectual debate after that.”

I’m going to speculate here, but I’ll do it by series of a few questions because unlike you, I actually admit that I don’t truly know your IRL persona, your character when it really matters, who likes and loves you, or your motivations.

1. You complain that I did this to gang up on you. There was nothing stopping you from rounding up your own gang. I’m sure you know many places where the chicks are just egging to stamp out misogyny wherever it raises its ugly head on the Internet.

2. You didn’t. If you didn’t try, did you you simply think you’d get more mileage out of playing the victim? Or,

3. Were you afraid to ask? Were you reluctant over the potential not get much enthusiasm once they saw what they were up against? “Um, thanks, but no thanks.” Or,

4. Did you try to drum up support, get no takers, and well, then whatever it is you’ve been doing since?

???

There’s quite a few comments now, the blog is hotter in traffic than it has been for a long time, there’s an average number of social shares, and I’ve been popping stuff up on twitter and FB where there are over 7,000 followers. How come you can’t even consider the possibility that even your own usual allies aren’t helping you and it’s for a reason and the reason is you?

42. I don’t know, Richard… As much attention as you must getting from this back and forth with Robyn, I’m starting to think maybe you set this whole thing up, just to entertain us readers, :-P.

43. Perceptive, Luke. Just a couple hours ago I was taking a long piss because I like to hold it so it’s a long piss and I have time to think while taking a long piss.

…Anyway, I got a grin. What if this is the most elaborate troll on this blog ever. No, it’s not me but if it were a troll? Steak dinner on me because in that context, fucking brilliant.

44. “you have a very military outlook to everything you do.”

False to fact.

Having not wanted to be part of contriving a new enemy once the USSR began crumbling, I made a clean break in 1992 (that’s 21 years ago), not even accepting the offer to go into the reserves, dress up every weekend and do 2 weeks a year of active duty in order to get a retirement paycheck. Just me. Certainly not most.

At the same time, I do make distinctions, I try best as I can to learn a few things and in the course of that 8 years managing rednecks that wanted to be hip-hop and Harlem trotters who wanted to be rednecks, I realized how essentially similar they were. This was 1997ish. Took Thomas Sowell until 2005 to write about it.

So yep, absolutely, there are principle aspects of the way the officers in the military deal with humans that has always stuck with me. The air force and Navy principally kills other people at comfortable distance. Read up on some of the writings of Army and MC people trying to train young people to kill someone at close range (hint: it’s difficult). Adults ought to be able to glean the important psychology that’s worth understanding, from the mission it was designed to accomplish.

Am I tossing pearls before swine? I don’t know.

“Lawyers? Please. Who said anything about lawyers?”

You wrote:

“and a word to the wise. it would be in your best interest to delete any reference to me on all of your social media accts.”

I assumed a middle ground.

1. you’re threatening actual violence.
    2. you’re threatening some sort of legal action in the system.
    3. you’re going to blog about it.

Number 1 would be dumb, because you’ve left a trail. Number 3 is yawn.

So fee free to tell us why ridiculing you is not in our best interest.

45. Robyn Brookstone says:

First, if you think the RB is my real name, think again. I was simply being kind to you to give you a chance to backtrack your choices. I do not have to do a damn thing. Karma will take care of it. All I have to do is sit back and wait and watch.
    I suggest you try to build your self esteem by some other method. I have never seen someone list in detain all their business like you have online. It is odd and pathetic. Actually you seem like an abuse survivor to me.

46. Ok, here comes the big backtrack. Ok, you were being kind. Yea, gonna come back to haunt me and way worse than calling cunt. You are so fucking insane it’s not even believable. I’m pinching myself. You’re anon, but boy will we be sorry.

I’m thinking this has to be the best troll ever at this point.

The bus? Oh, been doing that for years. Search for how I also hired someone to run the thing and took a 60k account to a half mil trading derivatives on the CBE in about 6 months. I’m pretty much a James Alucher style open book, and like him have made mils and lost mils’ been rich and broke.

I get emails all the time from younguns asking for a tip or advice on a decision. That’s my give at the office because everyone gets a reply.

I’m confident that you know absolutely nothing about any of that. Perhaps you get asked for advice about how to in some way or other get it over on other people, so long as the people are of a gender.

47. Robyn Brookstone says:

a feminist for boys, which is the REAL feminism.

48. Robyn Brookstone says: