One thing’s for sure. Paloman didn’t “smelt” glass or refine petroleum products into plastic.
So, I have solved this little dilemma, for all you Paleo fans who’re herb agnostic.
Back a year or so ago, when I flew for Page, I got introduced to something that I think: is totally Paleo.
Here’s the recipe:
- Grow your own marijuana, or obtain from an organic, local source.
- Take a pinch of the flower bud
- Get an apple
- Get a screwdriver
1. Get all your shit together.
2. Use the Screwdriver to bore in from the top and then, meet the shaft from a bored, horizontal tunnel. Blow or suck and chew, according to preference but at the end, you need a contiguous shaft and tunnel channel.
3. Place the fresh, organic, locally sourced herb just at the top of the apple. Because it’s Paleo, it comes with advantages that glass, plastic and dried, cleverly fashioned wood do not. It has wet fiber, lots of moisture, and burns sweet.
4. Draw gently. As you do, apple fiber desiccates, serves as the sort of screen you’d have in a glass or wood pipe. Moreover, the relative coolness and sweet imparted by the gentle smoking of the apple serves as surrogate for the glass or plastic bong—without the bong water!
Alright. Just another recipe for the Paleo peeps.