Guess what’s in the works.
- Take a uBiome sample prior.
- Begin the 12-day Elixa hyper-biotic regimen.
- Take another uBiome sample halfway through the course.
- Take a final uBiome sample a week after the course has completed.
- Publish all results right here.
There’s big news about Elixa in the works, including reformulation and distribution (how about 2 U.S. distribution points, so you get your order in a couple of days—not 2 weeks from the UK?). I’ll save that for later, as I transition into a mode of promoting what so many have found important benefit from, in what I now call hyper-biotics. It needs that kind of distinction.
In the meantime, here’s the previous posts, for review, or if you’re new to all of this. Be sure to check out comments for many testimonials, 90% positive. And, the founder of the company works with those who have negative results (seriously fucked-up gut biomes).
- Gut Bugs, Probiotics, Prebiotics…And how our microbes make us who we are
- FODMAP Prebiotic Arms Dealing, Probiotic Mercenaries, and Uganda
- The New Science of Probiotics
- More Crazy Probiotics Stuff
- The Right Probiotic Could Change Your Life
You know, the smart way to do this would be to keep it all under wraps until done, publish results and overwhelm supply (Elixa has sold out twice already). I don’t work that way. I withhold nothing. Soon as something is relevant and you might be interested, I publish—even though a number of you for sure will wait until the results are in.
…And just so you know how dumb I really am, it’s sold out right now and won’t be ready to ship until next Tuesday. And they don’t do backorders! However, you can still put your email on a list to be notified once order fulfillment recommences next Tuesday….
That’s fine. I’ve previously taken two 3-day courses way back in March, then two 6-day courses separated by a couple of weeks in May. This time, it will be a straight 12 days, with a food log, combined with the testing.
And yes, Elixa has provided both the hyper-biotics and the uBiome testing kits for those who find such disclosures important. Personally, I’m more about building trust, but whatever.