Richard Nikoley is one of the most prolific – and notorious – voices in the overlapping spheres of the paleo, low-carb, and keto worlds online. He is the author of the book Free The Animal: How to lose weight and fat on the Paleo Diet ( Amazon US / Amazon UK ) and FreeTheAnimal.com, where he writes about everything from health, fitness, philosophy, politics, to culture (and more), and he has published over four thousand posts throughout the years, engaging an audience that has contributed over a staggering hundred thousand comments (and counting). Richard is an unapologetic straight-talker who is driven to help people reach their full potential in all areas of their lives, even if it means rocking – or outright sinking – a few boats.
- Richard Nikoley’s FreeTheAnimal.com
- Richard Nikoley’s Ketotard Chronicles
- Richard Nikoley on Facebook
- Richard Nikoley on Twitter
- Richard Nikoley on Instagram
- Richard Nikoley on Patreon
- Richard Nikoley on YouTube
In this episode, we cover:
- Who’s legit and who’s full of it in the low-carb and keto world
- How grains, potatoes, and other carbs might fit in a healthy diet in ways that may surprise you
- How Richard Makes money online (despite his notoriety!)
- … and much more!
In his Facebook post, Lawrence Adds:
New Podcast – Unedited! Courtesy of the unfiltered Richard Nikoley I have deliberately left in the off-the-record pre and post audio to give a behind the scenes look at how awkward I am and how funny Richard Nikoley is … lol
Well, I had a roaring good time.