It is to laugh.
Since starting the Facebook group Richard Nikoley’s Ketotard Chronicles for the purpose of mocking and ridiculing ketotardedness, Jimmy Moore’s list of failures grows and grows.
- Dr. Adam Nally (see here and here) quits the KetoTalk Podcast and distances himself
- Dr. Jason Fung pushes Jimmy out of the Intermittent Fasting podcast, and I believe it’s now completely defunct
- Jimmy gets all his fat laddies to try to shut down the KT Facebook group, and they fail
- Jimmy has Mark Sisson on a podcast to promote Mark’s new keto book and Sisson completely schools Jimmy on caloric intake
- Jimmy starts an utterly ridiculous and laughable “Keto Clarity Academy” with a bunch of fat laddies as obesity instructors and coaches, and now, a few months later, shuts it down “effective immediately”
There’s probably moore, but who can keep up with the avalanche of failure?
Just as always, every failure is spun as a success, with better things to come. I’m calling bullshit. People are beginning to see through this charlatan shyster for what he is.
And it can’t be fixed.
Any ketotard following this asshole is a simple fucktard on top of it all. Really, how fucking stupid do you have to be? And even worse are douchebags like Tom Naughton with zero fucking integrity who not only make excuses for him, but out-and-out promote him.