It's the steepness and magnitude of the sell orders right at 10K, juxtaposed with the very smooth linearity of the bids going all the way down.
Archives for November 2017
Anyone can see that my stake of $65 in PotCoin is now worth $185, a 215% gain over 2 months. They can also see that my Monaco is down 23%.
Just as always, every failure is spun as a success, with better thinks to come. I'm calling bullshit.
In other news, Whole Crypto Roundup posted on Patreon.
- The Big News – Bitcoin up to $8,000, from under $6,000 in the space of a week.
- Be Careful How Secure You Want to Be – Don’t make your Crypto wallet so secure even you can’t get to your $300 Million.
- First World Luxury Problems – Expert FUD.
- The Satoshi Revolution – By Wendy McElroy.
- LEAP Options on Bitcoin – Both crypto and conventional hedge funds will be very interested.
- Discord Platform – A real-time gamer communication platform including voice, a new Patreon reward for all.
- Patron Polls – Getting the data I need to d a thorough job.
- Update – Bad, bad Bitfinex.
Latest Primary Resources:
- How To Trade Cryptocurrencies (updated regularly)
- All About Cryptocurrency Wallets
- Commission Free Trades and Transfers
- My Real-Time Crypto Portfolio
- My Latest Trade Notice (as of the date of this post)
- The Community Board (where Patrons post)
- The Patron-Only Discord Real-Time Platform (Link Patreon)
- Sign Up With Coinbase (affiliate link; we each get $10 of Bitcoin)
Curious about Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency phenomenon? Then check out my Patreon Profile.
All I needed to do was take what I was doing anyway and do what I always do anyway, which is craft stuff into written word and post it.