This is the first post, it’s public, and it serves to provide a bit of context to what’s coming in the days and weeks to come. You can also read it on Patreon to get a sense of what’s going on.
I have been doing quite a lot of cooking and most of it recently I have at least taken photographs of. But I’ve done a number of videos as well. I try to keep them to 10 minutes, at most.
Just in the past few weeks, I’ve done these and will be posting them over time:
- AirFryer Salmon and Asparagus with a green salad (photos)
- InstantPot Chile Verde (breakfast version — photos)
- Spaghetti Bolonaise (photos)
- Grilled Pork Steaks, Mashed Potatoes, and Texas Style Green Beans, all with a Chicken Stock & Tarragon Sauce Reduction (photos)
- AirFryer BBQ wings (photos)
- AirFryer Spatchcock Rock Cornish Game Hen (photos/video)
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich (the right way — photos)
- AirFryer Parmesan Chicken Wings (photos)
- Baked Boneless and Skinless Chicken Thighs with Rice, Mushrooms, and Green Peas (photos)
- “Crunchy” Over-Easy Eggs with Warm Runny Yolks (video)
- AirFryer Hot Wings (video)
- Egg Inundated French Toast with Maple Syrup (photo)
- Chipotle Fried Egg Sandwich (video)
- AirFryer Parmesan Shrimp (photos/video)
- Low-Fat, High-Protein Tuna Salad with Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (photo/video)
- Basic Stovetop Fresh Marinara for Locally Sourced Meat Ravioli (photos/video)
- Low-Fat, High-Protein Potato-Tuna Salad with Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (video)
- Fried and Poached Egg on Toast (photos)
- Perfect New England Clam Chowder (not clam-flavored potato soup, not clam wallpaper paste, or both – photo/video)
So as you can see, I do quite a lot of cooking and will increasingly employ videos, typically under 10 minutes. In addition, I’ll provide photos and the recipe in text.
Do you want exclusive and early access to all of my cooking activities (Videos, Photos, and Recipes)? Then check out my Patreon Profile.
Here’s a quick and basic sample from yesterday.
Fried and Poached Egg on Toast
New England Clam Chowder
And so we’re off. Let’s get cooking good.