If someone forwarded this to you and you bizarrely ended up liking it on balance, you can subscribe for free to future copies that arrive in your email twice per week. You'll get the whole thing, not just this excerpt. The blog rendering of it has added things like embedded videos, larger images with lightbox, etc., and soon, a searchable archive.
- Greetings from Koh Lanta
- No reservations
- The hot and humid hike
- Snagging an amazing modern updated beach bungalow
- Chillin' in remote and sleepy Lanta
- The food; lots of pics
- The Best Investment Option For 2022 to 2122
- Everyone is an investor
- The financial markets
- Tax sheltering and deferral
- Entrepreneurship and Geoarbitrage for max gains
- The FTX Crypto Fraud is So Delicious
- Andrew Tate makes a point
- "Bankman" demonstrates that point
- Sorry you're bankrupt
- The "CEO" who doesn't use math
- The laughs keep piling up
- Hit & Run
- The Church of Texas at Austin
- Moron cucked simps kneeling before assholes
- It's true about unmarried adult women in America
- Children should be seen and not heard
- Like the Fyre Festival fraud
- IF covid CAN kill you...
- Birth control
- God bless the internet
- Kamala is living proof
- Just do it right, for God's sake
- Pet Peeve of the Week
— Greetings this Monday. Yea, it's supposed to be out your Sunday morning in America.
What befell me My excuses are I was deep diving into the FTX collapse-fraud and also travelling still. Left Koh Lanta this AM, now in Ao Nang, Krabi. In this Newsletter I'll cover my getting to Koh Lanta and a bit of that 4-day experience; the best investment you can make in 2022 and for the next 100 years; the FTX crypto fraud (so delicious); a bunch of Hit & Run; and maybe more...we'll see when I get to the end. Also, this late Sunday edition might count as an early Wednesday edition to just get on track. Again, we'll see.
Greetings From Koh Lanta
After the night in Phi Phi that kicked off the last newsletter, things went without a hitch for stage 2 of my no reservations travel. The speedboat ride was sunny, fun, calm, and short.
— Defying Age, Embracing Self-Authority: A Journey to Physical and Mental Resilience “Ever wondered if…More...
— And I Wasn’t Even Trying Boost your testosterone naturally. Follow along as I tell…More...