The brief 7-minute introduction to my new podcast can be listened to right here. Of course, much of that is superseded. The podcast will be as short or as long as it needs to be instead of 30-minutes, and instead of trying to have two guests for short interviews, it will be one guest. So, basically, conventional. I’ll likely toss in other elements along the way.
Today I interview Angelo Coppola, a seasoned blogger and podcaster for over six years, with a very high production value.
We discuss podcasting itself, plus, his personal journey from fat kid to super lean as an adult with four children and a fifth on the way.
You might be surprised about what he discovered about everyone having a piece of a puzzle, but not the whole picture. He had to put that together himself, and he’s going to tell you how.
Being 6′ and 250 lbs, he went a good part of the way with a conventional high-animal Paleo Diet and kept the weight off. However, it wasn’t until he adopted a more plant-based Paleo approach with relatively far less animal foods did he shed the final 30 pounds to become super-lean at 160 lbs.
The podcast isn’t yet available on iTunes but should be soon. In the meantime, I’ve got Soundcloud and YouTube.
- Angelo’s Website: Humans Are Not Broken
- What does ‘Humans Are Not Broken’ Mean?
- The Plant Paleo Diet
- Articles related to The Plant Paleo Diet
- Angelo’s Podcast: Latest in Paleo
- Episode 17 – The Diet of No-Diet (Richard Nikoley guest)
- Latest in Paleo 74: House of Experiments (Richard Nikoley guest)
- Latest in Paleo 97: Perfect Resistance (Richard Nikoley and Tim Steele guests)
- Reversing Type 2 Diabetes: The University of Newcastle Research with Diet Plan
- In Defense of Low Fat: A Call For Some Evolution of Thought (by Denise Minger at Raw Food SOS)
Thanks for listening in. You can support the show by checking into Elixa Probiotic, or by clicking here and shopping Amazon for whatever you want at any time. You can also help by promoting it on your social networks, clicking Like, a thumbs up, or whatever it may be wherever you access it.
My next scheduled guest will be Tim Steele of VegetablePharm and we’re going to be talking about potatoes.