Archive for October 2020
Less than a week out and looking forward to forgetting about it for another 4 years. 320+, and the popular vote. Bank on it. That is all…. This content is for members and this is a preview. Login or Join for 1-Year Early Access at the level you choose. You can also join the Newsletter…...Read More
Please Wear Your Mask to Help The Spread of Covid-19
Finally some good news. Turns out, via CDC, that habitual mask wearers are the ones spreading the virus around the most.Read More
Thai Life Update: The Beach Condo and a Second Restaurant
I’ve been remiss, time to get back to it.
It wasn’t laziness, just a series of things that consumed my attention and focus. Plus, in some measure I’m just on-hold, waiting to see if the November election results just might constitute a cure or vaccine for the current global stupidity and insanity (the only and real virus in play).
- Took the family to the beach for a 4-day holiday. In total, it was 11 of us in two cars, to Jomtien Beach, Pattaya, and back. 500 Km each way.
- Made plans and executed to locate with my motorcycle and rent a condo there at Jomtien as a 2nd home—to split my time for work and focus and a place to bring the kids during vacations.
- We did a weekend over on Koh Larn, 30 minutes and 30 baht ($1) by ferry.
- Got my Thai drivers licenses.
- Returned home to the village and started a second restaurant after the first has done so well in its first six weeks.
Let’s do some photos to mostly show and less tell, the story. Each one can be clicked to open a larger, higher-resolution version.
Family trip to Pattaya.Read More