I've been remiss, time to get back to it.
It wasn't laziness, just a series of things that consumed my attention and focus. Plus, in some measure I'm just on-hold, waiting to see if the November election results just might constitute a cure or vaccine for the current global stupidity and insanity (the only and real virus in play).
- Took the family to the beach for a 4-day holiday. In total, it was 11 of us in two cars, to Jomtien Beach, Pattaya, and back. 500 Km each way.
- Made plans and executed to locate with my motorcycle and rent a condo there at Jomtien as a 2nd home—to split my time for work and focus and a place to bring the kids during vacations.
- We did a weekend over on Koh Larn, 30 minutes and 30 baht ($1) by ferry.
- Got my Thai drivers licenses.
- Returned home to the village and started a second restaurant after the first has done so well in its first six weeks.
Let's do some photos to mostly show and less tell, the story. Each one can be clicked to open a larger, higher-resolution version.
Family trip to Pattaya.
— And I Wasn’t Even Trying Boost your testosterone naturally. Follow along as I tell…More...
“Delve into how it all began, beginning with Art De Vany in 2007, and continued through many iterations and self-experiments with workout styles (even working personally with Martin Berkhan — Leangains), diet hacks, and all forms of fasting known to mankind…right up to how I eventually became a “gym junkie” at the ripe age of 62 as an American Expat in Pattaya, Thailand…achieving the best gains and fat blasting of my life.”More...