Are Covid-19 Vaccines A Failure?

Perspective of the heightened hysteria

The 1st World is gonna top out at 50-60% vaccinated for Covid-19, and the rest just aren’t buying it and adoption isn’t increasing, but decreasing.

Looks like the BS cajoling is having a small effect in USA.

Unsurprising.

Just say “can’t go to McDonald’s!!!” That will get more people vaxxed up than any other possible measure. Those getting vaccinated now are largely not doing so for any critically-assessed health reasons whatsoever—with most of their doctors being wholly derelict in helping in that assessment—but for various reasons of convenience. To be part of the I’m Vaccinated Club, which is the most pathetic thing I’ve ever heard of.

No, I am not going to go into the morass of abject bullshit. Very few are actually assessing their risk of a Covid bad outcome and comparing it to the risk of a bad vaccination outcome. I don’t know whether the vaccines (and there are several and each ought to be assessed independently) are, in total, good or bad. I suspect it’s an “it depends” kind of thing: no one way or the other, for everyone.

Irish community in mourning as tributes paid to talented young sportsman after ‘untimely’ death—The talented sportsman, who died after a short illness on Tuesday, enjoyed huge success as a football player with Villa FC and Waterford United

Tributes are pouring in for “a fine young footballer and super person” who sadly passed away at just 23 years of age.

Roy Butler, from Waterford city, is being remembered as “a lovely young man” whose death has led to “devastation” in his local and sporting communities.

The talented sportsman, who died after a short illness on Tuesday, enjoyed huge success as a football player with Villa FC and Waterford United.

You can read through the entire remaining two feet of tribute and you will not find a single whisper of the smoking gun.

That’s just one story. There are thousands of others.

Look.

I’m beyond using various forms of invective, ridicule, and irony. At least here. I reserve that for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook (when not in my normally scheduled banned-for-30-days status).

So let me just give you a plausible picture of why the whole vaccine thing is looking to be a bust, and if you buy that, it will help explain the reasons behind the increasing measures worldwide to twist arms to get the jab. Not getting it is an affront to anyone who has, just by default, psychologically. Those who have it loath the thought of a world where huge numbers did not, yet are doing just fine. It rightfully makes them feel fucking stupid.

You can draw your own conclusions on that once you take a look at the data. The world population is closing in on 8 billion.

So that’s the big picture, such as it is. What’s the overall?

Caveat: Data is from “reporting countries”

So, perhaps the entire world of 8 billion gets to maybe 30%, 2.5 Billion fully vaccinated? And then, what about the boosters every 5-6 months, as Israel is now doing?

Israel is the perfect picture of what I call a Clown-Car Circus. So fucking funny; and now, if you’re wondering, I do not give a shit what happens to any of them. They made their choices and now they get to live or die with them. I was under the impression that Jews were of above average intelligence.

Let’s zoom out to a bigger picture. Look at the graphic a few above and note that the continent of Africa is close to non-vaccinated. They don’t have much Covid either (why the media ignores them), and one or both could be the result shitty reporting. I don’t know. But let’s take the data as presented, for shits and giggles. But first, do you know how astoundingly large Africa is? Pretty much the entire rest of the world land mass fits inside of it.

So, what about a comparison between the countries with the lowest vaccination rates and the highest?

I’m using this tool, which is quite handy: COVID-19 Data Explorer. Be careful. You can spend hours doing all sorts of getting your own picture and assessment on things. And that makes all the pundits on ALL the networks, including Fox, very unhappy. You are supposed to take in their regurgitate feedings exclusively.

I’m taking a handful of the lowest vaccination countries in Europe and comparing them to those with the highest vaccination rates, plus the US.

It’s quite a mix of free for all, just at a glance, isn’t it? There’s an advantage here in using data this way, because those with agendas either way will always be quick to cherry pick which countries they use. These are simply a bunch of the lowest vaccinated, like 30% and below, combined with the highest vaccinated, 60% and above.

So, don’t you think there would be a lot more separation and distance in the data, so that it would be pretty easy to see which countries had low vaccination versus those with high vaccination?

Would you venture gesses? Would you bet any money on it?

So there is your stand out data and if you take the time to look, there is a predominant association between highest vaccination status and highest case numbers and deaths.

Tell me why I need to get this, again?

Vitamin D at 92.60 ng/mL

And that’s not primarily from supplementation. I have a pool and beach habbit. I get natural sun nearly every day, no sunscreen ever.

And this.

Yes, upcoming posts on that 40% increase in Free Testosterone

So, sunD and T, plus other health stuff, and I eat whole foods predominantly.

In another four years, my sexy Thai girlfriend will finally be half my age. I know people hate me saying that. Don’t care. She’s a bit silly and frivolous, and she tickles my fancy. Importantly, she’s a good mom.

And I need to clamor to get something jabbed into my arm where I cannot see one single benefit to it besides being in a club of ignorant fucktards looking for whatever conveniences apart from actual health it affords them?

It’s such a laugh out loud to me.

Decide for whatever on your own authority. Can you at least do that much?

Let’s do one more comparison and this is admittedly a cherry-pick, meaning, there may be cherry-picked comparisons that show the exact opposite, so keep that in mind always. This doesn’t show cause of anything, it merely points in a direction to think about and perhaps investigate further.

Let’s compare Sweden and Israel. The former notoriously did not lock down, just advised and left people to decide for themselves. The latter had strict lockdowns and also was the most early-adopting country for the vaccines. They have the oldest country data set for longer-term effects.

Draw your own ideas on those. I have a few. It looks to me like testing is likely based more on various screening protocols in Israel and more on sickness and symptoms in Sweden. Since Sweden didn’t do much in terms of lockdown, mask wearing, closing businesses, closing schools, etc., they likely have a far higher state of natural immunity, at least to the Wuhan variant. What that affords towards the Delta, I have no idea. But if you look at cases and deaths over the last weeks, combined with vaccine adoption being inverse—Israel being early, Sweden late—one explanation might be that any protection diminishes within months, which is why many Israelis are getting a 3rd “booster” jab. Another explanation is that Sweden already has a higher natural immunity and the vaccine is rather superfluous. At any rate, I certainly see no compelling reason or benefit for the average healthy Swede to get jabbed.

Here’s a final thing. Nobody can make you afraid of anything unless you’re just a sap, cuck, chump, and fool. I have not had even a microgram of fear of Covid since I first heard of it in January of 2020.

This absolutely irritates the holy livin’ fuck out of people. Because that’s what I say, now.

“You get to be as afraid as you want. I’m not, at all, never have been.”

It’s a total psychological mind fuck and I love doing it. It’s a way of telling them that you regard them as the lowest form of human-like organism without saying it explicitly.

Alright, that’s it for now.

Go enjoy some sexual intercourse or something…

Since Covid killed my Cabo San Lucas vacation-rental business in 2021, this is my day job. I can't do it without you. Memberships are $10 monthly, $20 quarterly, or $65 annually. Two premium coffees per month. Every membership helps finance this work I do, and if you like what I do, please chip in. No grandiose pitches.

1. Coach on August 21, 2021 at 17:50

The “delta variant” is “ripping through Florida” and everyone is dying. I am losing my mind at how stupid every single person is. I wake up everyday hoping someone I know has a rational free thought other than “look dude the icus are FILLED” GTFO. I saw a guy at the store last night (I live in Naples Fl mind you, a very red town) who had 4 packages of oreos, a gallon a whole milk and A MASK ON HIS STUPID FUCKING FACE. Fat gross idiot. I cant even be nice anymore. Rant over

2. WK Lee on August 22, 2021 at 06:02

There is a story of Benjamin Glynn who was deported back to the UK for non compliance with mask wearing. Declared himself a “sovereign”. There had been others who declared themselves a sovereign person or for not wanting to wear a mask and got arrested.

It didn’t matter if he thought mask wearing was totally wrong and without merit. It’s what the authorities think that matters.

Enjoy your independence.

3. Alan Andersen on August 22, 2021 at 06:17

Good article. I’m almost 70 & like you, I’ve given zero fuck all about it from the beginning. Well at least after a couple of weeks once I figured out the actual death and cases were coming in at one-tenth the projections even with the made up numbers. My basic position is to think and do the opposite of whatever the State recommends. That has served me well. Could I be wrong and get something & have everyone laugh at me for not getting the vax? Sure, but that applies to every life decision. And I have my stash of back up Ivermectin, Hydro, Z pak etc. Either way, those masks don’t do shit except make people look like bug-faced insect people. I can hardly stand to look at them and I most definitely take the position that I can’t understand a word they say when they mumble through a mask. I just say, “sorry, I can’t understand you with you talking through that thing.” One thing for sure, I’m not getting a shot where I have to sit there for 15 minutes afterwards to see if I’m going to go into convulsions and start foaming at the mouth, much less develop a heart problem and die in three weeks.

• Richard Nikoley on August 22, 2021 at 09:12

Yep, me too. My first post on it, March 2020:

“When it all came out, I looked at CDC info. The estimate was for an overall death rate of about 3%. That’s greater than influenza, but it’s also an early estimate. Also, the prediction was that it would take the old and sick, infants without developed immune systems, and the otherwise severely immunocompromised—pretty much like everything else. And that’s how it’s panning out. Even with the worst estimates I’ve seen of a mortality rate of 27% for those over 80, that means that 73% kick its ass, albeit under great discomfort.

“But if you look at this thing by age breakdown, you see that for the healthy and young, under 40, it’s a 99.99% in dealing it an ass kicking.”

BTW, I added more stuff to the post this morning. Some more charts comparing Sweden and Israel, and a bit more elaboration on irrational fear driven by propaganda, politics, and narrative.

4. Alan Andersen on August 22, 2021 at 11:00

Thanks for the link to your March 2020 post with your three main reasons for this “virus” being worse than the Swine Flu. All three seem compelling but I still just kind of feel that if the Magic Negro, or even the glass ceiling breaker powerful womyn HRC, had been president and running for re-election in 2020, I don’t think they would have shit-canned the economy. On the other hand, my theory is undermined by the fact that the crisis continues even after the Mad Usurper won the election in the most perfect and and fraud-free election in history.

Oh well. I spent my high school years under the certainty that unless the Vietnam War ended first, I was going to be drafted and shot at by live rounds & it turns out I missed it only by a high lottery number. This Covid risk is nothing compared to that, and I didn’t even have to actually go. I’m just happy when I’m not getting shelled.

5. Resurgent on August 23, 2021 at 23:23

Here is how I look at it..
    Let us presume we have a real pandemic facing the world. What is everyone going to do ?
    USE ALL THE TOOLS ANYONE POSSIBLY HAS TO TRY AND END IT.. PERIOD.

What are we doing now? conveniently cherry picking.

Oh ! We cannot use Hydroxychloroquine because Trump said so
    Oh ! We cannot use Ivermectin, because, mmmm!, no real reason, but we just cannot use it.
    Oh ! we cannot use the Chinese vaccine Sinovac, because it is communist
    Oh ! We cannot use the Russian vaccine Sputnik, because it is Socialist
    Oh ! we cannot use the Indian vaccine Covaxin, already successfully given to half a billion people, because, hmmm, it is third world.
    Oh ! this and Oh that.. But we must Jab the entire world with Moderna and Pfizer as that is the ONLY way to END the Pandemic.. and the END is an illusion that is seen only through booster shots..
    AMEN

• Richard Nikoley on August 24, 2021 at 08:35

Good one buddy.

I’m more on the it’s no big deal side, I’ve had worse hangovers, but that’s just me. But you are spot on in terms of the perpetually scared of the newest thing.

6. question_everything on August 24, 2021 at 03:03

Not enough people were buying into the flu shots so they upped the ante. They’re now conditioning folks to ask the government for permission when they’re doing the most mundane activities… what’s next? Chinese-style social credit system? You can’t board a plane if you have an “inappropriate” FB message?

It would be interesting to a data correlation between the availability of firearms for the general populace vs how draconian the measures are. Australia, UK and Canada seem to fare the worst and they had their guns confiscated a while back. In the US, NYC and California – aka socialist paradises – are the worst. Granted, this may have something to do with the general affinity for liberty and and less nanny state (after all the government does have bigger guns).

• Alan Andersen on August 24, 2021 at 03:38

Speaking of firearms, here is a new very scary development. I live in Utah, which just legalized medical weed (THC) but under strict controls where you have to get a scrip and get entered into a database as a THC user. I was having lunch with a lady who had just gotten a legal Utah scrip for a CBD/THC combo product. Then she went to our local gun store to buy a new gun and got REJECTED because weed is still illegal under Federal law even tho legal in many states. So if you live in a State where you can buy weed without a scrip, you are probably ok cuz they don’t keep a record of your purchases. But if you live in a State that requires a scrip, you will get entered into the State database which goes to the Federal gun database and you will be forever disqualified for gun purchases. Just another example of how things are proceeding as you describe.

• Richard Nikoley on August 24, 2021 at 08:37

Funny Babylon Bee meme this morning:

“doctors now refusing to treat car accident victims who didn’t wear their seat belts.”

• Richard Nikoley on August 24, 2021 at 08:47

On that social credit score, something a Netflix episode of Black Mirror did brilliantly, it can easily work in China.

Chinese people, from decades of communist indoctrination and an iconoclast cultural revolution in about 1968 if memory serves, are what I call ants, bees, and Borg.

Individuals may differ.

The way Americans would handle that crap short of opening fire, is to double down and post more unapproved stuff.

Only people as stupid as your Democrat mom don’t understand that you can’t synthetically limit access to goods and services.

7. question_everything on August 24, 2021 at 09:05

Good points, Richard, I’m just more pessimistic since I know people who got in trouble by posting some inappropriate stuff. Besides, I think this social credit system is not just about the social media but other actions that can be traced (like playing too many video games or something). Plus possible contact tracing (what, you came near that dirty, unvaxxed person? And they’re also conservative and anti-Marxist? You need to isolate for two weeks! My phone recently suggested I install software that for COVID tracking. I declined, but I wonder how many others opted out.

8. question_everything on August 24, 2021 at 09:11

America’s FrontlineDoctors have come to the similar conclusions – vaccines (call them injections) are neither safe nor effective

9. Fenwick Babbitt on September 30, 2021 at 02:39

It’s all about the money, always has been, always will be, Moderna did almost 30 Billion in vaccine sales the first 6 months of the year. Hospitals are getting $40,000 for every patient put on a vent and $15,000 for every admitted covid case.

The best part is that is all coming out of the “Pot of Gold” at the end of the rainbow, best known as the U.S. Treasury, the liberals no longer bother to scam and harass corporations for money, now they just create a crisis, form a money trail and take their cut, gotta wonder how much of that 1.5 billion that obama sent to Iran got kicked backed right into his offshore accounts.

All the while stupid, fat, and braindead Americans follow along with the MSM being the good little sheep they’re expected to be, it really is sickening and its just beginning because joe biden is the master grifter, his entire goal is to stuff as much cash as possible into his pockets before they throw his sorry ass out office, remember one thing about biden, everything he does is based on how much payola he’s gonna receive, sickening but true.

10. Fenwick Babbitt on September 30, 2021 at 18:46

I ran across this article this morning, Rich isn’t it? gotta love the irony…

Former Notre Dame Professor Who Said, “Damn the Unvaccinated” Dies Two Weeks After Receiving 3rd Covid Shot

• Richard Nikoley on October 1, 2021 at 07:19

My problem is I have to keep my nose clean. Old folks, especially any with co-morbs or pre-existing can die unexpectedly and do, at any moment.

Can’t have your cake and eat it too. If it was bad to say “died of Covid” when it could easily have been “with Covid,” then it’s even worse when those who were validly saying that turn right around and say “of vaccine” rather than “with vaccine.”

So, I limit my shock and horror to the healthy young folks whose deaths shortly after vaccine—and in many cases with known side-effects—are tantamount to lightning striking twice in the same place.