This is a video post. I'm still struggling with how to promote and publish them and my findings are that there's no substitute for writing a blog post about each one. Not even close. It seems that my blog members are primarily about the written word and some will take in a video too. But if I just publish it to YouTube and don't write about it, it's dismal.
It's really weird. You have these creators with millions of subscribers, yet some videos only get a few thousand views. So, it explains why I'll do a video and without writing a post, I have like 30 views with over 1,000 subscribers. If I write a post, then views are usually over 100, sometimes over 200 and more.
So that's what it is.
- Intro about randomly talking to young women fearlessly
- How my girl says 'OK' if I ask nicely with good reasons
- An awful rant about a virus...and no, I don't wish death on anyone...just tired of all the cowering bullshit...stop stuffing your face with shit, get healthy, stop worrying about it
- Russians and Ukrainians at the community pool
- Sheeple and masks, even if not required anymore
There's a lot more than that, just the high points. I have four more completed videos, so this thing will be experimental for a while. The best thing you can do to help is simply engage. Click those buttons and such, like everyone always instructs you on how-to a million times.
“Delve into how it all began, beginning with Art De Vany in 2007, and continued through many iterations and self-experiments with workout styles (even working personally with Martin Berkhan — Leangains), diet hacks, and all forms of fasting known to mankind…right up to how I eventually became a “gym junkie” at the ripe age of 62 as an American Expat in Pattaya, Thailand…achieving the best gains and fat blasting of my life.”More...
— And I Wasn’t Even Trying Boost your testosterone naturally. Follow along as I tell…More...