— Anything, not everything, but lots in-between | Pratumnak Hill, Jomtien-Pattaya, Thailand | May 7, 2023
Today is the 9-month anniversary. Still easy. I've never struggled with it since the night I made that first video while consuming the last pint. Good riddance. I'll speak a bit more to it down in the section on N-acetylcysteine (NAC).
I just changed the name of this thing from Non-Pestering Newsletter to Nikoley's Sunday Scribbles in all the promotional areas of the site, signifying that I've settled in on that after flailing and false starts. I like it, and its name specifies its regularity, periodicity, and imperative...not to mention its insincere humility.
So here is what's in store this Sunday for those who contribute to my livelihood
- The Sapient Paradox. A commenter on a video I did some 7 months ago, where I said I'd be blogging about "the big secret," asked where the post was. After rummaging through all my drawers, closets, computer folders and files, and this blog... I realized that I never got hold of that elusive round tuit. Rectified. [UPDATE: Well, that got looooooong...moving it to a stand-alone post]
- Tucker Carlson. An update on the latest, what I think about it, and what I hope he does.
- Twitter Updates. I'm reviving my previously cancelled account with 5,300 Paleo Daze followers, including a Blue Check, and running it in parallel with my current growing account with only 650 followers. The why.
- Chatbot Zon. Inside info and my take on the miscreants using the GPT 3.5 public adaptation of the bot, and its "Standing Orders" to put them in their places. On the positive side, it's mind-bendingly amazing how some members are already using the unrestricted and wide open GPT-4. How about to start a church? How about to write complex software code? How about to get your own custom-designed, on-demand blog post based on FreeTheAnimal's database that's applicable to any particular subject?
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC). Like an idiot, I hadn't been taking it as I obviously should, and here's why.
- 5G Microwave Radiation Injury. A conspiracy, or a serendipitous enhancement to the general and overall conspiracy against humanity?
- Food Gallery of the Week. Maybe I make this just a regular last item each week. Easy enough, and people seem to like them.
Announcing ChatGPT-4 TURBO, as Chatbot Zon, a 30-Year-Old Sexy and Superintelligent Australian Woman-Bot
— A Reality Check for the Misinformed “Forbidden love in Thailand: a closer look at…More...
There has been a war raging on a societal level against…not just men, but man’s…More...
— Defying Age, Embracing Self-Authority: A Journey to Physical and Mental Resilience “Ever wondered if…More...