How about a few links as I mull over my next post, which will be a sort of overview of my personal progress and some things I've learned recently and modified.
– How about a cure for gray hair, maybe even baldness via stem cell stimulation? Dr. Mercola explains: "So the idea is that by stimulating the stem cells with special polypeptide signals you may be able to reverse this process and keep both your hair color, and your hair. I’m actually beta testing one of these polypeptide signal topical therapies right now, and my hair is slowly starting to come back in…and most of the gray is disappearing."
– Dr. Mercola, again, this time on cancer. "And though this article doesn’t mention it, well in excess of half of the cancers worldwide would simply disappear if vitamin D levels were optimized." And what are optimal levels? Well, opinions vary, but my own research leads me to believe that you want 60-80 ng/mL of 25-hydroxyvitamin D.
– And now more on vitamin D, this time presented by Michael Holick, PhD, MD, Professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics
and director of the General Clinical Research Center at Boston University Medical Center.
– Amazing upper body strength. Attention: the background music isn't work safe and may be offensive to some. So, you may want to keep the volume low or off. (I forgot who sent me that or where I saw it, so thanks).
– Finally, reader "Tin Tin Wonder Dog" emailed in to report on a UK family who gets to live at everyone else's expense because they're "too fat to work." Punchline: it's not enough to "live." Yes indeed, bring on that nationalized health care here in America. I for one just can't wait to start paying for all the health problems caused by Big-Agra, its chief sales representative — the U.S. Department of Agriculture — and all its other sales account managers (ADA, AHA, and research whores).