Think Twice About Supporting or Joining Andrew Badenoch’s Communist Utopia

6a00d83453140969e2017c32479fbd970b-640wi

I have a history with the dude that goes back to about 2010, as I recall.

He popped up with a website, Evolvify, and wrote in a rather libertarian-anarchist manner, on some things. It took a while for me to understand that what he was actually talking about was more of a Trotsky / Marxist notion of anarchism, which has always been self-contradictory, as is anarcho-syndicalism.

That all makes more sense now, than ever.

We had some dustup on Twitter where his fantasies vs. my anarchism came to a head.

Then I met him face-to-face at the inaugural Ancestral Health Society symposium in 2011, liked him fine enough, and did the ah shucks thing: what’s a few dead social and economic philosophers amongst friends?

Soon after showing his face at AHS11, he initiated a kickstarter project, whereby he was going to do a 7,000 mile solo tour of the Arctic via bike and raft, without expending any fossil fuel…he had some fantasy website like zero-zero-zero, or something, at the time. Outside Magazine wrote about it here, February, 2012.

I promoted it here, and I added $40 to the cause. I would have given more, but the funding was going well and the more fans the better.

I really, really did think he had his shit together, and monitored pretty regular because I just thought it was way cool to kinda live this vicarious deal by virtue of your modest crowd-funding participation, knowing that the other self-chosen participants in this particular crowd were just as giddy as I.

I so wanted Andrew to succeed; or, minimally, fail hard. Like, all in hard.

He decided to fail easy.

No need really to go into all the details that raised my eyebrows over time. Not having a firearm was one (this affords unnecessary trepidation vs. assured confidence). Another was his complete fuck-ups in terms of food and replenishment provisioning—that he ultimately used as the foundational excuse for starting way late, like a month or so behind schedule. Again, no need to hindsight this in excruciating detail.

…When I knew it was a failure, and he had no provisions, dead debit card—if you believe it—and no cash, I PayPaled about $100 and told him to go get a triple burger, large fries, and a quart of sugar water…or something like that. It was out of pity. I have never begrudged any of the money.

When Outside Magazine reported on the failure, in October, then did an update post, I just let it slide. Perhaps he will do a solid lessons learned, get real corp-ish, lefty, green, environmentally-conscious sponsors, suck up contradictions, and give it another go. It seemed not giving up was his stated intentions in responses to those two articles. Or, it was a Clinton tactic.

I had not heard anything, though, until Steve Cooksey popped up once again a few months ago about going off to live wild, in Alaska, way off grid, etc.

I will be living in a camp on the Tanana River with Andrew Badenoch and Jennifer Andrews.

At the time, I recalled my own 2-month Mexico experiment: Everybody gets to go to hell in their own go-cart, but I left Los Zacatitos anyway. I thought about making sure Steve knew about all of the foregoing about Andrew, but chose not to. Not my business and, who knows? Perhaps it will be great and the last thing I would want to do is engage in sabotage.

I guess I was rooting for Andrew, 2nd hand, once again.

I have an even longer history with Steve. I’m pretty sure he got his Warrior start in an email to me, which I eagerly published, on December 11, 2009.

One of my readers, Steve Cooksey, offered to share his experience with the “ADA,” and it doesn’t really matter which one, or both. He might have died but for his finding Mark Sisson and from there, others in the paleo / primal blogging community.

Steve has been mentioned too many times here over the years to link to. While we’ve gone a bit separate in way of dietary advice, he’d still love a BBQ at my place, and me at his.

So solid is my bromance with Steve, that when North Carolina decided to come after him in their dietitian regulator scheme, he got The Institute for Justice to pony up for an initiatory lawsuit and I got two hours to break the story before the press release. He won: Laf Laf Laf. The North Carolina Board of Dietetics/Nutrition Gets Itself Sodomaized.

Initially, looked like all was on the up-7-up: Going Wild: First Three Weeks.

I left North Carolina and arrived in Fairbanks, Alaska on 8/2. After spending a couple of nights at a hostel, Andrew Badenoch picked me up and we spent the next several days gathering supplies and gear.

Finally the day arrived! On August 8th, we left civilization! Leaving Nenana, in a motorized canoe, we headed to one of Andrew’s friend’s homes on the river.

The next day we left in two canoes on a cool, rainy morning, my canoe was being towed.

Later that afternoon, after Andrew gave me canoe and river instruction, I canoed alone. At this point we were about half way to the wilderness camp. After a break, Andrew asked if I wanted to canoe alone, the rest of the way, about 35 miles, while he took his powered canoe back to camp.

I nervously and yet excitedly said yes! I camped that night alone in an abandoned camp on the river. My solo adventure had begun!

The next morning, at 8:00 I shoved off on my thirty-five mile, solo canoe trip!

I didn’t catch this until yesterday afternoon, once I had exchanged emails with Tim Steele and Steve, and a few others as I was wondering about whether to publicize this. Here’s the clue: powered canoe. It’s just a clue.

…Over the last three weeks since, I’ve seen sporadic posts from Steve on Facebook. Not a single word about his social circle, ever. Not a fucking word, not a fucking pic. Then this, yesterday: Leaving The Wilderness.

Get a load of this post. Perhaps the best damnation by crickets I’ve ever seen.

Above are six grouse ‘gifted’ to the camp by Tim Steele. I’m writing this post in a warm hostel, drinking coffee with cream. More on this later, but without Tim’s assistance I am not sure where I’d be. As I told Tim, like it or not, he has a friend for life. […]

The picture above is a picture of a cabin that was to be my winter dwelling. The picture was taken on September 16th, the day after decision day. It looked exactly like this the day I left camp permanently on the 26th. I had zero confidence the cabin could be finished before ice flows on the river. Ordering $1,000 of gear really wasn’t an option. Winter was quickly approaching, with temperatures sinking to sub-zero in the not-so-distant future. The day I had to decide to leave or stay, there were four unfinished cabins and none finished.

Let me juxtapose it with this video. And this is an absolute must watch, folks. This is a juxtaposition, in my view, between a parasite who lures others vs. a dude who did this shit for 30 years on his own starting in the 60s.

As you saw, there is no faking it. Winter is non-negotiable. “Winter is coming.”

So, once again, Andrew is way late and way unprepared. No leader. No mover. No shaker. Rather, he seems to scam people to finance his fantasies, use them as raw material for the excuses he will always need.

On September 15th, I’d been in camp for 36 days. I’d eaten commercially canned meats (canned ham, corned beef and canned salmon) for 34 days. The exceptions were the two days Tim Steele provided grouse and hamburgers.

On September 15th (decision day), there had been no success in hunting, no attempts at obtaining fish from the river.

Even with adequate winter structures, the lack of  fresh meats and the prospect of going all winter eating largely processed, BPA lined, canned meats was not appealing to me.

Never underestimate the power of food stamps. That’s what Badenoch and bitch do. Make runs to town for canned goods, using public assistance; and if lucky, a sucker like Steve—but no more—is waiting by the dock for an adventure that only exists in hopes of improving their squalor.

What would you bet that in such a scenario, the adventurer ends up “indebted” to the parasites, because the canned food they provided the adventurer was by means of their food stamps? There is no serious hunting or fishing, because the general public is feeding everyone; and, bonus…we can use that to guilt our suckers.

Let me continue with Steve’s damnation of Andrew, by means of saying nothing, and instead, mentioniing someone else.

Make no mistake, I LOVED being in nature. I loved being in the Alaskan Wilderness but I did not love being in the camp. In the wilderness, on a five acre property, personality conflicts can become magnified and they were.

I wasn’t happy, I felt isolated. If there was fresh meat and completed structures, perhaps the lifting of the stress and pressures may have reduced the personality conflicts … but that was not reality. […]

…At the same time, I was elated to be leaving the camp.

I must save the very best for last:

Special Thanks

I owe many of you thanks, people donated money, advice, and equipment for the adventure.

However, I owe a special thanks to Tim Steele, the author of the book “The Potato Hack” and the blog Vegetable Pharm.

Additionally, Tim lives near Fairbanks, Alaska and has donated advice, counsel and support.

When I returned to civilization, through no fault of my own… my bank closed my debit card. So when I arrived in Fairbanks, after almost two months in the wilderness, I had no cash, no debit card and no phone service. Imagine rolling into town from the wilderness with those circumstances.

Tim loaned me cash, took me to a grocery store and later to a hostel.

As I told Tim… he has a friend for life.  I can’t say enough good things about the man.

Andrew is not mentioned a single time directly in Steve’s farewell post. That’s a loud shout. Damnation by crickets.

This brings it so full circle for me that this post was irresistible on so many levels: pure love for Steve and Tim, combined with serious disdain for Andrew.

So, you can go on an adventure at Badenoch’s urging, if you like. You can now go with wider eyes.

Take a firearm, though. Have it under your pillow. Things could go south in the hard, dark, gnawing hunger, and cold of winter. Weird shit has happened and there is historical precedent.

Update: I’ve now had an opportunity to exchange a few emails with Andrew. I have also exchanged emails with Steve and Time Steele in connection with Andrew’s communications. Accounts differ, of course, as do perspectives on the meaning of undisputed facts.

I believe the bottom line, perhaps one everyone will agree with, is that Steve was ill-suited to that level of extreme living without prior experience, as well as being ill-suited to the type of social situation. On Andrew’s part, I believe he’ll be more heavily screening folks in the future.

They have also finally been able to harvest salmon from the river. About 100 of them so far, via canoe and gill nets.

Since Covid killed my Cabo San Lucas vacation-rental business in 2021, this is my day job. I can't do it without you. Memberships are $10 monthly, $20 quarterly, or $65 annually. Two premium coffees per month. Every membership helps finance this work I do, and if you like what I do, please chip in. No grandiose pitches.

1. venturecap on October 2, 2016 at 14:29

Think twice? Once was enough for me to decide I would not join. I am not joining you, or anyone, either btw.

• Richard Nikoley on October 2, 2016 at 14:58

You know what?

I really fucking hate hubristic bullshit like you just vomited here.

Now go fuck off. You’re dismissed.

2. Hap on October 2, 2016 at 15:38

Green fantasies of off grid Anarcho/Marxism machismo is a pale reflection of the Ayersian and Dohrnian version with bombing and maiming. The latter were far more committed and successful, even today. If they were to “out” themselves I bet they could live off of crowd funding and public assistance. To think of it, they actually do that as tenured University professors. I don’t know Badenoch….you do….and the picture painted is not terribly pretty.

3. Amy Louise on October 2, 2016 at 17:40

Used to read Evolvify waaay back when, then lost interest. He struck me as a rich kid who wanted to get laid a lot and be left alone. Then trust fund money or something ran out and he goes Chris McCandless trying to chase down the romance of the “blank spot on the map.”

Just smart enough to con people into not realizing how stupid he is. Who goes into the Alaskan bush without a gun or two, ammo, supplies, a plan, and know-how?

• Richard Nikoley on October 2, 2016 at 17:54

It’s interesting to recall how he brushed asside living in a sailboat.

“The Fukushima tsunami, don’t want to talk about it.”

Or, he sold it after money ran out, and was once again out of money.

4. ramon on October 3, 2016 at 08:53

Great,
    a pretend “paleo-ancestral” wilderness baddass dumping folks in alaska for “off the grid” experience. What a scam. that is sad. Kudos to Tim for being a stand up dude. Guy could have died, at least he had the sense to realize he was about to be in a mess of hurt if he didn’t leave. I wouldn’t stay alone in a bear filled wilderness with out a Colt .45 or a .44 mag.

5. thhq1 on October 3, 2016 at 09:34

Why this fascination with Alaska? You can join a homeless camp in the Bay area and live off the grid if that’s your dream. The rain is warmer there, and there are more sympathetic people to prey on.

To do this for real I would pick the Washington coast. Clams, berries, deer and fish still plentiful enough to survive on. Live in a hut in the woods, or an abandoned farmstead. Plenty of those in this depopulated region.

• Richard Nikoley on October 3, 2016 at 11:05

Tim is a former Chief Master Sergeant in the Air Force. Highest enlisted rank one can have, a class that General Officers seek counsel from.

You don’t leave buddies behind, without provision, and you enthusiastically do rescue when you know it’s necessary.

Tim is bankable.

• thhq on October 3, 2016 at 12:22

Still not getting me up to Alaska. I’ve been as far north as Denali and even in May it was coooold…and wet. I’ll stick with the WA coast where I saw Mick Fleetwood last week and picked up some oysters. Aberdeen is home-like. As Saul Bellow said “you slip into your native waters like a fish”. I know enough to be able to at least visualize survival in those wet woods.

• ramon on October 3, 2016 at 12:25

Gonna put some par boiled taters in my air fryer tonight per Tim.

• thhq on October 3, 2016 at 12:30

I had the Woodsman along but not enough time to shoot anything. The target range starts 50 yards off the highway on any inactive logging road. Political signs make the best targets. Always plenty available.

• Tim Steele on October 3, 2016 at 20:07

People come to Alaska for two main reasons: Jobs and adventure. The people who come for adventure are referred to as “sourdoughs” after a couple years. They are sour on Alaska but ain’t got the dough to leave.

Since before statehood, the Alaska dream is to make enough money to retire to Mexico or Hawaii. I can 100% relate. Winter here is tough on everything…your house, your car, your body, your mind.

• Richard Nikoley on October 3, 2016 at 20:58

I was enamored of a salmon, bow-picker, fishing season in the waters within a few hours of Ketchikan, 1983. My college roommate was Alaska connected.

The sun settng after midnight and rising by 3am, when you’re on the still waters, fishing for 3-4 days, 24/7 is something every h. Sapiens organisms should seriously experience

• ramon on October 3, 2016 at 12:40

Me and the wife are going check out the pacific north west next year. Only been to seattle. Hoping we like it enough to want to retire there in 10 years or so.

• Richard Nikoley on October 3, 2016 at 13:08

Dude.

Let me give you a hint.

It’s not “the wife.” Rather, it’s “the wife unit.”

It’s a subtitle difference that might make her giggle.

6. May on October 3, 2016 at 12:19

I wish I could go off and live in the wilderness here in the UK but I can’t – every inch is in private ownership. A court order for eviction would soon follow any attempt to stay in situ even in a backpacking tent. If I tried to live off the land I would be arrested for theft, poaching or have the hand of a fishing bailif on my shoulder. I could try flying to the US and disappearing into the wilds but if I developed a serious medical condition I would be well and truly up the creek without a paddle.

• thhq on October 3, 2016 at 12:40

I collected big river mussels in WA to see if they contained any pearls. I didn’t find any, but a friend lapidarist made the shells into beautiful pendants and earrings, a lot like abalone. While reading up on them, I read that their Scottish cousins were the source of the royal pearls and were one of the reasons the Romans invaded England. In Scotland they’re protected and you’re heavily fined for taking them. In WA no one knows or cares what they are.

• Tim Steele on October 3, 2016 at 12:44

To actually and truly live off the land for an extended time is pretty much impossible anywhere. A guy, on his own, could forage for berries, fish, and small game for quite some time, and have great fun doing it. But to establish a community of more than one makes it nearly impossible without support from the material world. To make a true off-grid, no outside help, lifestyle sustainable for many years is just not doable.

A guy “of means” could make a really nice camp in the wilderness, but this would require lots of supplies, fuel, reliable transportation, and MONEY. If people could just plop down in the wilderness, build cabins and harvest local game and plants…everyone would be doing it. As it is, no one is doing it. Because it cannot be done.

Lots of hermits and even a few families living truly remote, but all of them rely on family/saved money, public assistance/food stamps, or have some means of income. They are also subsisting on Ramen noodles, macaroni, rice, and other easily stored and transported foods. There is simply not enough food in the wilderness of Alaska to sustain a person year-round. Meat will quickly rot in summer, and game is scarce in Winter unless you can chase it by plane or snowmachine.

The first inhabitants of Alaska were true nomads, following fish and game migrations, and often starving to death until large, permanent settlements were established and trade ensued. The first white men to settle Alaska did so in communities with trading posts and regular supplies. There were commercial hunters who raped the surrounding lands for meat to sell hungry miners. But no one was “living off the land” for long.

I think it’s great Steve got to experience what he did first-hand, and I did not try very hard to talk him out of it, but I kept a close eye on him and gave him many extraction options. Steve is one tough hombre! And smart enough to see the train wreck before it happened. He could have survived out there for the winter. But he would have been eating some really crappy food, huddled in a cold, muddy shack, spending every daylight hour gathering firewood and begging for money…while hoping like hell no one gets hurt or a cabin burns down. That’s called “surviving,” not “living.”

• May on October 3, 2016 at 13:37

I read an article about a guy who took early retirement at 55 to spend as long as he could cycle touring the British Isles on a meagre pension of about 40 dollars a week stealth camping. He lasted a few years but had to sleep clandestinely on top of a summer house in the grounds of a nursing home in London in the winter, in the capital he could get free food from soup kitchens, Sikh temples etc plus have plenty of warm places to be inside during the days.

• Richard Nikoley on October 3, 2016 at 15:14

May.

As Tim says, it’s impossible solo. If you watched the video, even the guy who lived alone for decades was not only accomplished, but he had arranged regular provisioning, and he damn built solid, durable shelter.

You can’t fake it and that is the essence to this story. The faking fantasy.

• Woodchuck Pirate on October 5, 2016 at 13:32

Tim,

Is the growing season so short (or non-existent) in Alaska that a garden crop can’t be stored and chickens slaughtered periodically? I considered Alaska years ago but dismissed it immediately when I discovered the cost of living was so high. Initially I assumed it should be some kind of undeveloped wilderness with brutal weather that could translate to cheap living. The correlation of high cost to pointless struggle didn’t seem rational to me, so I let it go.

Woodchuck Pirate
        aka Raymond J Raupers Jr USA

• Tim Steele on October 5, 2016 at 14:11

You can grow lots of veggies here. Potatoes, carrots, and cabbage grow particularly well and are easy to store. I’ve been raising chickens here for 10 years, there are some very hardy breeds that lay even when it is -40.

All of this could be done in a deep wilderness setting, but it becomes progressively more expensive as everything must be transported by river or air. Lots of the folks that live in the wilderness have huge gardens, chickens, cows, horses, bees, etc…

There are really two Alaska’s. The Alaska that is accessible by road, and the other 90% of the state where land travel is nearly impossible, except maybe in Winter when the swamps and rivers are frozen, then, only by snow mobile, dog sled, or walking.

One could live comfortably, and on a budget in the remote parts of the state, but it takes a lot of time and money to get things set up to where it can be self-sufficient. One could even live without fuel, I suppose. But that takes away things like chainsaws, snowmobiles, motorboats, fourwheelers, generators, etc… Not many people enjoy living that way for long, but it could be done. See the video posted above, Dick Proenneke did it the hard way. But not without periodic resupply of staple food items like beans, rice, and flour.

And, who knows? After a while this Andrew MacPherson Badenoch fellow may carve out a nice little niche where he is mostly self-sufficient and has a nice cabin to live in. But without income, will always be begging for donations or government support for the basics like fuel, camp gear, clothing etc…

• Richard Nikoley on October 5, 2016 at 15:08

The other Alaska is the Fucktard who always preys and parasites on other people, and wants them to sit around and listen to lectures every morning.

By the way, did you see that in response to this post, they all got their ass in gear and harvested some salmon from the river?

• Tim Steele on October 5, 2016 at 17:12

That’s good they caught some fish. Don’t get me wrong, I do not begrudge these guys for wanting to make a go of it in the wilderness of Alaska, and I wish them well. But they need to stop presenting it as if they are living off the land when in fact they are using gas operated machines and getting public assistance for food. As you said in the title, people need to think twice before joining this endeavor.

I get a kick out of their “value statement” from the FeralCulture website: https://feralculture.com/values

“We Disvalue:

Work (in the modern job sense). Rather, we strive to design ourselves out of systems We are not against hard work per se, particularly when working toward less work in the future. However, we do not value work for work’s sake.

Monoculture

Agriculture (as a system of control of earth and people). Rather, we value integration and participation.

Division of labor and specialization or reliance on experts. Rather, we minimize reliance on specialists, empower individuals with all necessary skills, then leverage the particular strengths of individuals in group setting. Resilience.

Materialism / consumer culture

Progress mythology / salvation through technology

Comfort

Reductionism / Excessive measurement objectifies complexity and richness

Commodification of relationships

Assigning market values to things humans care about reduces connection

We Value:

Escape from industrial food system / Food sovereignty”

“Because of the high degree of non-contingent sharing, differences in resources rarely occur in immediate-return societies. When differences in resources do occur (rarely), active steps are taken to eliminate them. For example, some individuals are routinely better hunters than others. This means that a large proportion of the meat in any given camp is brought in by a small proportion of the group. These successful hunters, however, are not allowed to translate superior skills into domination over others. The group accomplishes this through a variety of leveling mechanisms.

Further articulate difference between egalitarianism and sameness and/or “commie” ideas.”

7. John on October 3, 2016 at 13:43

Richard,

Did you get banned from Facebook again?

• Richard Nikoley on October 3, 2016 at 15:10

No, John, just children’s time out, since that’s how the left intelligentsia plays it, now.

I think my 7-day sanction ends tomorrow. Gotta remember not to call the president a nigger, anymore….

8. Leah on October 4, 2016 at 10:31

I used to regularly read Evolvify a few years back and have since forgotten all about that blog. Gave it up when the posts turned too liberal for my taste; I still read yours though. Thanks for the update on Andrew, I enjoyed the laugh.

9. Jennifer Wilson on October 5, 2016 at 10:06

It is absolutely possible to live off grid. The best choice, of course, would be on a tropical island. There are aborigines who are thriving in this way. Most have very peaceful relations with other tribes, because they have to. Those who are closer to the waters survive mostly off fish, those who are further inland eat mostly plant-based diets. But they also trade with each other to supplement their diets. This is not to say that one must live on an island- it’s possible anywhere. But Alaska is probably the worst choice possible.

One reason that many intentional communities collapse is that people are over-reliant on animal products. They want to eat red meat often, but don’t realize how much work it’s going to be to do so. Native Americans had it down- when they had a big kill, they would distribute it among their people and have a huge feast. Whatever was left over would be dried and ground up for “Pemmican”- a mixture of dried meat and berries that was a staple during the winters. If your meat is rotting, you’re doing it wrong.

• Richard Nikoley on October 5, 2016 at 10:32

Exactly, Jennifer.

At those levels of latitude, much easier to use your season to grow plants and store.

Wonderful comment.

• Tim Steele on October 5, 2016 at 10:34

I agree 100%, a tropical beach setting would be perfect. Or an inland place where simple crops could be grown. The trouble is finding a place to do this. It would require obtaining land rights for some choice real estate, which takes a lot of money. I doubt there is any public land where people are free to set up small communities, but maybe somewhere in the Polynesian islands it could be done for cheap.

As soon as you add in modern technology, ie. power tools, engines, computers… it makes self-sustainment impossible, although you could possibly barter for fuel, tools, and other modern necessities.

I think it is simply a shame that these groups are taking the easy way out, “failing easy,” as Richard put it. The moment they signed the forms to get food stamps, they failed…hard.

Why not just say, instead, “We are living in Alaska, remotely, as cheaply as possible. This requires State aid for food and money as there is not enough game or plants to live off of, and there are little opportunities for income here.”

• Richard Nikoley on October 5, 2016 at 11:50

Thanks, Tim and Steve for the multiple days of email back-and-forth, of which your comment alludes to.

I’ll be getting it all out in an update in a day or so.

I believe that myself, Tim, and Steve are of a mind that someone less able than Steve, who saww writings on walls, wanted to make sure he didn’t end up dead, maybe food.

There is precedent.

• gabkad on October 5, 2016 at 15:34

This all reminds me of that guy who lived in the woods in Maine for 27 years. Remember this guy?

• kayumochi on October 7, 2016 at 10:44

Costa Rica works pretty well. The general laziness of the locals is supported by fruit ripe for the picking.

10. Steve Cooksey on October 6, 2016 at 22:58

Thank you Richard for writing this post, for two reasons.

1) Alerting people to the situation at the wilderness camp. I can honestly say, my time there was one of the most toxic experiences of my life.

2) For shining the spotlight on Tim Steele. Not only did he ‘save my bacon’, he’s been a gracious host and wildlife guide.

Not only can he put you on top of fish, he can show you a great place to buy coffee too… :D

11. kayumochi on October 7, 2016 at 10:41

Poet Robert Bly once wrote about why intentional communities generally fail to thrive and in essence, he said it was all about pussy men being dominated by women.

12. Jay Booth on October 9, 2016 at 15:39

There’s another interesting movie/doc similar to the one referenced by Richard, called Happy People: A Year in the Taiga.

13. Richard Nikoley on October 13, 2016 at 13:52

Update: I’ve now had an opportunity to exchange a few emails with Andrew. I have also exchanged emails with Steve and Time Steele in connection with Andrew’s communications. Accounts differ, of course, as do perspectives on the meaning of undisputed facts.

14. Cork Graham on September 28, 2020 at 00:49

Geezus! Just read your comment about his real name. Doesn’t anyone at Disco even a Google a person beyond a casting call? Not that facts really matter at NatGeo, History, and Discovery anymore…For that matter, neither at FBI, SEC, FCC, and DEA: big government is a big swamp for a reason—lazy focks.

Cheers!