Laundry List Of Kicked-In-The-Teeth Covid While FULLY VACCINATED!!! LOLs

Elizabeth Warren tests positive for COVID-19

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., announced that she has tested positive with a breakthrough case of COVID-19.

“I regularly test for COVID & while I tested negative earlier this week, today I tested positive with a breakthrough case,” Warren announced on Twitter Sunday. “Thankfully, I am only experiencing mild symptoms & am grateful for the protection provided against serious illness that comes from being vaccinated & boosted.”

LOL the spin.

NJ Sen. Cory Booker tests positive for COVID-19

Sen. Cory Booker said Sunday night that he tested positive for the coronavirus, despite receiving two doses of the vaccine and a booster shot, he announced.

The New Jersey senator is the latest member of the chamber to contract the virus along with Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) — who also tested positive for the virus after having received three shots.

“I learned today that I tested positive for COVID-19 after first feeling symptoms on Saturday. Fortunately, my symptoms have been relatively mild,” the Booker said in a statement.

“I’m beyond grateful to have received two doses of vaccine and, more recently, a booster — I’m certain that without them I would be doing much worse. I encourage everyone who is eligible to get vaccinated and boosted.”

LOL the spin.

Colorado Rep. Jason Crow says he tested positive for breakthrough COVID-19 infection

Colorado U.S. Rep. Jason Crow has tested positive for a breakthrough COVID-19 infection, he said on Twitter on Sunday night, adding that he had mild symptoms.

“I just returned from an official congressional delegation visit to Ukraine and tested positive for a breakthrough COVID infection,” he said on Twitter.

“I’m thankful to be fully vaccinated and boosted and experiencing only mild symptoms (the vaccine is safe and effective).”

LOL the spin.

Gov. Larry Hogan tests positive for COVID-19

Hogan said he received a positive rapid test for COVID-19 as part of his regular testing routine.

“I have been vaccinated and boosted, and I am feeling fine at the moment,” Hogan said in a tweet.

LOL the spin. The “disease” has a 99.85% survival rate, brave hero. Fucking dufus.

Saints HC Sean Payton tests positive for COVID-19, will not coach vs. Bucs

Payton is fully vaccinated, according to the team.

This is the second time the 57-year-old coach has contracted the virus since last year. Payton made headlines in March 2020 after becoming the first known person in the NFL to test positive for the virus.

LOL the spin.

Guard Coby White becomes second fully vaccinated Chicago Bulls player to test positive for COVID-19

All Bulls players have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, an achievement the team reached at the start of November. Booster shots have been made available to players, but the team has left that decision up to individual preference, according to Donovan.

However, after Vucevic’s positive test last month, the Bulls started testing players regularly, and the league mandated testing for teams following Thanksgiving.

So, the Bulls are hopeful to avoid a widespread team outbreak.

“We’re just trying to follow all the guidelines,” Bulls guard Alex Caruso said after practice Wednesday. “Wear a mask. Try to stay out of crowded areas, do all the things we can to try and stay healthy and stay ready for games.”

LOL the spin.

COVID-19 Outbreak Reported on Royal Caribbean Cruise Despite Fully Vaccinated Adult Passengers

Forty-eight people who were onboard the Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas cruise ship tested positive for COVID-19, although Royal Caribbean requires everyone aged 12 and older to show proof of vaccination in order to board their ships. The cruise operator said Sunday that each person who tested positive for the virus immediately went into quarantine. Another six people who had tested positive disembarked the ship when it docked in Florida and were taken home, the company said. Passengers who tested positive for COVID-19 had mild symptoms or were asymptomatic, Royal Caribbean spokeswoman Lyan Sierra-Carro confirmed to local media.

LOL love it. The conformists had their cruise vacation fucked. Glorious

‘Striking’ vaccine resistance in Omicron variant: Columbia University

A new study out of Columbia University says the Omicron variant is “markedly resistant” to vaccines and boosters might not do much to help, spelling bad news for the country as Omicron spreads and COVID-19 cases rise nationally. “A striking feature of this variant is the large number of spike mutations that pose a threat to the efficacy of current COVID-19 vaccines and antibody therapies,” according to the study authored by more than 20 scientists at Columbia and the University of Hong Kong. The scientists express concern in the study published Wednesday that the variant’s “extensive” mutations can “greatly compromise” the vaccine, even neutralizing it. The report said the booster shots prevent some of the neutralization, but the variant “may still pose a risk” for those with their third shot. “Even a third booster shot may not adequately protect against Omicron infection,” the study said, adding it’s still smart to get a booster.

LOL the spin. Recall I’ve written a bunch of times that 1, you can’t control a respiratory virus (it’s its raison d’etre) and 2, everyone will eventually get it. I’ve been laughing at 99% of this moronic world for two years.

Credit to CLG News for that. It’s mostly copy/paste from them.

It motivated me because I love the kicked in the teeth and hoist by your own petard memes.

…In some ways, I love the Covid phenomena. For 30 years I have lamented daily the idiocy to which the vast majority of people are prone and have endeavored to make so many feel so stupid over it. And, comes along a mild disease with a 99.85% survival rate—killing mostly people who’ve already lived past average life expectancy of 80+ years and the whole world looses their shit, mostly young people under almost zero risk.

It is truly an example of mass hysteria amongst fucktards and I’ve been telling you for years that even your mom and dad are stupid asses.

Do you believe me, yet?

The truth is always the silver lining, and doubles as the other side of the double-edged sword. Liars don’t understand this since you can’t spin the truth. You can only spin more lies.

It’s why all Covid deaths serve a greater purpose, even if it’s a so-called Covid death.

Memberships are $10 monthly, $20 quarterly, or $65 annually. The cost of two premium coffees per month. Every membership helps finance the travel to write, photo, and film from interesting places and share the experiences with you.

1. Alan Andersen on December 21, 2021 at 12:54

It’s just like the end of the world cults. When Jesus doesn’t arrive at the appointed time, they all revise their predictions to a later date, say how much they still believe, and say that Jesus postponed his second coming because the people have sinned and are not yet ready. Nothing will ever change their faith.

• Richard Nikoley on December 21, 2021 at 13:10

Yes, but the trick is in showing how the religions we always knew are not fundamentally different from the repackaged religions.

Perhaps the most funny thing is the hard-right religionists shouting “false gods,” which exposes their own understanding of what it’s all about.

2. Eddie Osh on December 22, 2021 at 04:46
    • Richard Nikoley on December 22, 2021 at 09:14

Thought it might be a parody account but nope. She’s truly certifiable. A subsequent Tweet.

“Well, this has been fun. I’ve landed and am now going to see my immunocompromised godson who I haven’t seen in 2 years. Making sure he doesn’t get Covid is entirely worth the hundreds of messages telling me I’m crazy. Now I’m muting Twitter and spending time with him.”

So, for the sake of her own needs and desires, she will subject him to her monster face.

This too.

• Mary Macke on December 22, 2021 at 15:35

She is one of the millions who believe a cloud released droplets of virus on every last one of us. Human = covid carrier. Hey, at least she is making a valuable contribution by using data to track equity on TV…

3. Andrew Snalune on December 22, 2021 at 09:23

As well as spotlighting the terminally retarded, the covid has I think acutely tanked many peoples intellect. I surmise this is something to do with their brains being addled by trying to sustain the cognitive dissonance necessary to maintain the delusion that their conformity has had any benefits, and that they themselves have not been revealed as ‘full retard’.

I went to see the new Matrix movie because why not. It’s not great but it gets better further in. The most pleasing part was the overt disdain for the sheeplike conformity of the Zion population (someone sewed up the holes in their homeless sweaters, now they happily take it up the ass without a murmur). The reviews are not good, but I suspect the normie reviewers are very uncomfortable at the obvious ridicule of covid compliance.

• Richard Nikoley on December 22, 2021 at 10:21

“I think acutely tanked many peoples intellect.”

Let me offer a different perspective, Andrew.

You’ve lived longer in Thailand than I. I’m just arriving at two years. But, I have the perspective of about 7 trips between ’86 and ’91 for a total of about 6 months in country as context and juxtaposition.

I see mostly the same people, especially out in rural. Get Thais together over food and drink sitting on a mat on the floor or ground, and they suddenly forget their stupid phones.

…I recently had the girl and her sister visit for a week. Because I’m not Thai and don’t offer that, they grow bored and it’s head down in fucking phones 24/7.

To my point, I don’t think it’s tanking intellect so much as it is exposing stupidity. They all do fine in the village. Their ways are their ways. The fucking phone gives them insight into a world and a false sense of meaning and importance that was earned, before. Now, the price of admission is a phone. They were fine in their stupidity which was plenty enough to live and thrive and why ought anyone care? It can be quite charming. Intelligence rises to that which is required in the context of life.

But now, they are standing in queue out in the villages to get a shot, because their phone told them to.

4. Justin Wisor on December 22, 2021 at 09:31

Oh Richard. Idek how to disagree besides in your methods of increased satire and mockery than I would use, but alas is it unwarranted? I’m afraid not. Fuck everything

• Richard Nikoley on December 22, 2021 at 10:04

Indeed.

I’m not thoroughly pleased with my own self a good portion of the time, so I get what you mean.

• Richard Nikoley on December 22, 2021 at 10:06

I wish we lived in a world that would both shame and inspire us to more heightened greatness.

Alas, we do not.

• Justin Wisor on December 22, 2021 at 10:27

Richard, do you not think then that it’s on us to make that world? When I realized a few years back that no one is going to create a world that I think we should have, I started trying to just improve it on my own in my own local experience. It won’t change the world, but it made my life better. In a way, all the blogging and critique is a way of deferring responsibility of the good outside of us. It feels good but drops the ball. But damn does it feel good. Such is the strife in the 21st century

• Richard Nikoley on December 22, 2021 at 11:47

“Richard, do you not think then that it’s on us to make that world?”

I absolutely affirmatively do.

And the thing is, it has largely been done and is being maintained by the true values to society—those who get up every day to some dirty job where they go build stuff, maintain what’s built, and deal with the by-products of it like sewage.

There is no escaping net value production. The trouble is, we still live in a world of morons who think that’s all just money growing on trees, like children do. Worse, we have a socialized, democratized state where it is possible still to live an entire life as not only a net-negative value producer, but as an abject parasite, and be paid handsomely whilst being lauded.

So that latter part is what i aim for through writing, one mind at a time. But i’m also getting tired.

I may head back to the USA, Miami Beach where the weather feels about right to my Thailand acclamation, and get a hard-labor job just for the sake of my mental health.

• Alan Andersen on December 22, 2021 at 14:05

Richard, Responding to these selected quotes:

“They all do fine in the village. Their ways are their ways.” . . . But I’m also getting tired. . . . I may head back to the USA, Miami Beach,”

I was wondering about how you were feeling about where you are. I lived in Brazil a couple of years & have been back a couple of times. I speak the language, which is beautiful & just listening to a Brasileira girl melts me. I want to want it. I want to get out of where I am.

I used to fantasize about retiring there. But every time I’ve gone back, I get that feeling: “Their ways are their ways.” Or to put it more charitably to them, they might just be as nutty as most of the people around me where I am in Brandon’s Land. Maybe the reality is that people everywhere have become victims of the mass psychosis.

But Miami Beach or thereabouts, is sounding pretty pretty good to me. I will continue to follow with great interest what’s next.

• Richard Nikoley on December 22, 2021 at 14:16

Alan,

I think you have a decent sense of it. I know guys who have thrived here for 30 years, yet after 30 years are still bemoaning the rank stupidity they encounter. I have one friend, Brit expat, who when I meet him at one of his 3 restaurants on the beach, is constantly correcting the restaurant staff over their rank ignorance over how restaurant service is done.

Laziness and stupidity go hand in hand.

As an aside, my girl was three years with a Brazilian prior to meeting me, right after she returned to Thailand, cutting short her third 3-month visit there. She hated Brazil, but mostly because the guy and his family is vegan except for like eggs. And the other thing is that she never felt safe to go absolutely anywhere alone.

• Alan Andersen on December 22, 2021 at 14:31

Yes Richard. I forgot to mention that part about Brazil. It’s just not safe anymore. When I was there in Rio in 1971-73, I went all over the place, except the favelas, with no fear. Then in 2003 when I was back there, I was talking to a Brazilian woman about where I used to live in Rio and where I would go and she said forget about it. You cannot go there any more. And the last time I went, on a business trip corporate gig, my client had hired security guards with machine guns to drive us around even in Sao Paulo of all places. I sort of understood it about Rio, but Sao Paulo? And that vegan shit sounds depressingly familiar. It seems like Brazil is going European. Dreams die hard.

• Richard Nikoley on December 22, 2021 at 17:53

Yea, Alan.

The girl was in the Sao Palo area her three times there, 2017-19.

5. Justin Wisor on December 22, 2021 at 11:50

You’re an interesting person my friend. No matter how much I want to dismiss your language and methods I always come back and appreciate your honest humanity. I hope you figure it out even in your later years. Also, why can’t I reply to your replies? These random text replies annoy me lol.

• Richard Nikoley on December 22, 2021 at 12:01

I have nesting set to 1 thread each. So, to reply, you have to click the reply link of the comment that began the thread of replies (which is yours). It does not nest further, or it become a mess of sewage and we’re into another dirty job.