Asian Social and Sexual Conservatism; Utter Rejection of LGBT

Asia is a large area of the globe and generally thought of mostly as Japan, China, Korea, PI, Indonesia, and all the “indochinese” States just south of China, like where I live and love to live in Thailand.

Let me give you my take on it’s social conservatism, it’s sexual conservatism, and its utter repudiation of LGBT hysterical nonsense which increasingly, is my principle reason for choosing to live here instead of America or anywhere in the morally decrepit and declining West. It might surprise you, maybe give you something to think about.

As I’ve said many times—enough to bore you—I lived in Japan for 5 years. From 1984 to 1989. I was not astute enough from the age of 23 to 28 to well perceive what I was observing. I just chalked it up to a different culture and religion, which was correct. It just wasn’t deep enough thinking and analysis.

Decades later, as I see the Western world self-destruct to my utter disbelief at times—including America whilst so-called conservatives turn blind-lazy-pussy-eyes couched in the Lazy Boy watching segment after segment of FOX NEWS!!!

Fox News is the principal part of the problem. If I was God for an hour I’d obliterate that shit stain. Maybe an American or two would get up off their pathetic asses from the Lazy Boy. Maybe they would take Jefferson to heart.

“Unsuccessful rebellions indeed generally establish the encroachments on the rights of the people which have produced them.” — Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, January 30, 1787 and my emphasis

Fox News is 24/7 unsuccessful rebellion outrage, because it only gets worse all the time. Fox News, more than any other network, serves to deepen and intensify and widen all the rank injustice they keep you hooked on binging from your Lazy Boy.

Asia is conservative. In Japan during the global 2020 lockdowns for Covid, it did not think it had the authority because it actually behaves the constitution we gave it—quite unlike us givers who tore ours to sheds…and our Supreme Court is as bad as Fox viewers in Lazy Boys.

Readers over many years have read me extolling the virtues of Asian sexual delights.

Do you grasp why it’s so delightful?

Because it’s so highly valued that it’s always very private. It does not permeate society and is never allowed to. You can take a girl home from a bar who is there explicitly to make money for her family by having temp-boyfriends she’ll go home with, sleep with, and spend the whole night with…and the first thing she’ll do is close every curtain in the house. Then she’ll clean your kitchen and if the floor needs it, sweep it. Soiled dishes? Done. …She might even do the cleaning, sweeping, and dish-washing fully naked—so long as all curtains are closed first.

There isn’t a huge amount of homosexuality in Asia and it’s not talked about much. There are ladyboys*, but that’s a cultural phenomenon and they don’t have a political party. They’re left alone to enjoy their lives.

They do not get to tell the rest of society to accept them. That’s up to each individual and the law and public policy refrain from taking sides. Discrimination is fine here. If you don’t want a ladyboy in your place a business, you can tell them to leave.

And a ladyboy will respect that. They have plenty of places to go where they’re welcome. They have no interest in forcing acceptance of their life upon you. Unheard of in Asia.

Japan’s Supreme Court just handed down a decision that upholds the right of the government to prohibit same-sex marriage where the West has been clamoring since since 2001 to bow their knees.

There are 195 countries in the world.

How many allow same-sex marriage?

30.

Guess which ones.

…Broadly speaking, the whole Asian world is not interested in your fucking gay shit. Much of it…though to varying degrees…will let you live in peace but would prefer you keep it in the closet where it belongs.

It was never a problem in the West when kept in the closet: where weird, deviant, and queer proclivities belong.

I’ve done a mediocre job of explaining this so I’m going to defer to Felix Rex. He’s a stylistic video creator with a penchant for touching sensitive parts.

*A ladyboy is an effeminate male, generally way above average height for both females and males, takes hormones, has a boob job, usually looks stunning and dresses stunningly, but has an intact package between the legs.

Since Covid killed my Cabo San Lucas vacation-rental business in 2021, this is my day job. I can't do it without you. Memberships are $10 monthly, $20 quarterly, or $65 annually. Two premium coffees per month. Every membership helps finance this work I do, and if you like what I do, please chip in. No grandiose pitches.

1. Alan Andersen on June 24, 2022 at 23:52

I liked how it was in the olden days. Like Liberace, Paul Lind, Barry Manilow, etc. All just “too busy” to date. And in my small, private religious college in the ’60s, I had two women PE teachers who were also roommates and had short hair and very butchy looking and never dated nor had boyfriends. No one said a word about them, one way or the other. They were just two gals, sharing a rental.

• Richard Nikoley on June 25, 2022 at 00:01

The closet always worked well.

I have a bunch of ladyboy friends I was neighbors with for months. They had their clients they’d head off to see and all i’d say is something like have a good time. We chatted, cooked food, drank, and smoked together. My female girlfriend adores them and sometimes parties with them by herself when it’s not in me some particular night and I hit the sack early.

Zero politisization here.

2. James McCullough on June 25, 2022 at 02:04

I was surprised to learn that Japan didn’t allow gay marriage. I always had the impression it was the most West-like country in Asia. I was also surprised at how few countries have legalized gay marriage, so I looked it up. Why do you think Taiwan is the only country in Asia to legalize it?

• Richard Nikoley on June 25, 2022 at 09:24

Just venturing a guess, James—and I have never been to Taiwan—it’s likely the most Westernized owing to its forever need of protection from China.

Back in the day in Silicon Valley, all the “Chinese” tech folk were actually Taiwanese.

3. Roderick West on June 26, 2022 at 14:57

I love what gays add to culture in Australia. Mostly straight people are so sexually conservative and stuck up their own arses about anything to do with sex. The gay community helps to free straights from the fucking sexual prison they live within. Gays have had to fight took and nail to allow themselves to be openly gay and sexual. They have won that right and thank god. That is now helping everyone else. It’s the straights now with the issue not the gays. Myself and my partner are very open sexually and get criticised by normal people. It is the gays that mainly are completely non judgmental of us. Keeping gays in the closet only keeps everyone in the closet, shut down, sexually unhappy and unfulfilled.

• Richard Nikoley on June 26, 2022 at 15:08

Interesting.

I want it all back in the closet. Homo and hetero.

• Roderick West on June 26, 2022 at 18:29

Can we make it a big closet so we can all fit?

4. Peter Collins on June 30, 2022 at 06:52

Hey Richard
    Off topic FYI
    And just like that – I can no longer read your Telegram posts & your profile has been nuked?

Cheers

• Richard Nikoley on June 30, 2022 at 08:11

Yea, I’m aware. Only it’s not Telegram as far as I can tell. Both people who’ve alerted me are using iOS. Both confirmed they can still access via the desktop app. Don’t know about Android.

So, Apple is monitoring what you read on the app and if it doesn’t like what you’re reading, it curtails your access to it.

And, by the way, there’s zero indication on my end, either desktop or Android, and I can still post to the feed.

• Peter Collins on June 30, 2022 at 08:30

Ah fuckers despite killing the IOS settings
        I am now using web version saved to mobile bookmark
        Fixed can see you now
        Thanks 🥃

• James McCullough on June 30, 2022 at 11:32

I did a quick Google search to see if there’s a work around and a few sites said that if a channel is blocked by the iOS app, it’s because of a copyright infringement. It’s weird that it works fine with the website on the phone.

• Richard Nikoley on June 30, 2022 at 22:45

Total lie. I used the n-word like niggers do all the time and 1-2 hours later, the ban happened

5. Peter Collins on July 1, 2022 at 05:40

Yep when I now try to search your telegram I can’t find you
    Guess I’ll have to come over for a beer